Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pineapples!!!!

Well that escalated quickly

Mel gone be suckin dick by the end of this ep,probably the same dick of the nigga she played who she first smoked with.

Mel foul

That project bitch bold as fuck.

Am I buggin or did crack literally make the hood darker,like the Cali sun ain't shining as bright

How she smoke crack 1 night and immediately strip her father's car

And she already hanging with Wanda.0-100 real quick

Franklin gone have a real Malcolm X seeing that chick he brought to the city sucking dick getting pimped moment

Man Boy been acting cool,but I still don't trust him.he got an angle

LOL these niggas left a bloody shirt in front of their house

Wanda ass staaaaaaaankyyyyyyyyyy.Lord that grill

Mel was up early for them rocks

Oh that's what happened to the car

Wanda and Mel the crack sisters

welp not anymore

Franklin really should get her in a rehab and ship her off to ATL fast as possible

Leon like "yeah yo bitch a crackhead too nigga"

Gustavo straight gangster on these niggas

If they send her to ATL she gone be right on Joseph Lowery or MLK on them thangs.Actually Joseph Lowey would have been Ashby street back then.

Wanda and Mel had good chemistry, I wouldn't mind seeing them together more often. I knew as soon as Wanda was asking about that necklace she was going to end up kicking Mel's ass and taking it.

It gotta be a humbling experience for Andre to go ask for Franklin's help. Andre going to be on Franklin's ass for this shit,. This might also be what brings Franklin back to the light, seeing someone he loves hooked on the shit since seeing people he didn't give a shit about didn't move him at all.

This was the best episode of the series

Last edited:
They shoulda let a few episodes pass before Mel turned to Felicia, felt kinda rushed. Didnt realize her titties was that big lol. I think Franklin gonna do whatever it takes to clean her up. I still dont trust Man Boy, even though he been cool af lately.. Great episode overall though

They shoulda let a few episodes pass before Mel turned to Felicia, felt kinda rushed. Didnt realize her titties was that big lol. I think Franklin gonna do whatever it takes to clean her up. I still dont trust Man Boy, even though he been cool af lately.. Great episode overall though

LOL should have checked when I said mel got some big as ttties last week

At first I thought it was fast,but she didn't fuck up the car so all she really did was take her own money and got high

Plus they been showing us that mel been on them slopes and also showing she was deep enough to casually sniff in her room.

Mel been doing wild shit,we just don't see Mel alone often.

Mel is that young 80's party girl, who did the new party drug and got caught up

I hope she gets clean,but she gonna probably become a straight crackhead

Andre is gonna be a problem.

The trailer looks wild.Teddy's Baby mama trying recruit him to get Franklin.

I'm confused on why she wants to take Teddy's distribution away

Last edited:
yeah she was already on her rebel shit, dad didnt really help by smothering her

but i was explaining this to somebody else....young party people smoking rocks wasnt crazy back then.....the whole party scene was literally just coming off a decade of powder coke lol.....rocks popped up and it was like somebody today having molly or xans at a party

and that whole overnight sequence aint far off as ya'll think....if you ever done any of that shit, or been around people that did, you know

some people did it one night and went back to business, some turned into monsters w/ that first hit

anyway this story is too close to the end for her to shake back, i think she's a casualty.......one of MANY that fell the same way

but i was explaining this to somebody else....young party people smoking rocks wasnt crazy back then.....the whole party scene was literally just coming off a decade of powder coke lol.....rocks popped up and it was like somebody today having molly or xans at a party

and that whole overnight sequence aint far off as ya'll think....if you ever done any of that shit, or been around people that did, you know

some people did it one night and went back to business, some turned into monsters w/ that first hit

anyway this story is too close to the end for her to shake back, i think she's a casualty.......one of MANY that fell the same way

what do you mean too close to the end?

I don't think this show is going off anytime soon,unless you know something I don't

There's mad ground left to cover in the dope game.

This is when Franklin will become truly heartless.

They haven't even touched on the gang banging aspect

Crack ain't like xans though,but I get your example

From what I heard once they hit that shit they're either gonna bingers who can binge then go try to maintain

Or get on the hampster wheel asap and all they want is that rock.

Great points.. When that shit first hit, it wasnt looked at like how we think of smokers now.. Im glad they really showing it like that. It was just that new high and then they got in too deep before they knew it. It def happens.. I got folks been smoking 20 plus years.. they was "regular" at some point too like Mel lol. . Even now its niggas off that shit that you wouldnt think of.. Everybody aint walking around like Ezell and Felecia

I just looked it up and they already got the thumbs up for season 4

if thats the case they're stretching the shit out of it

we all know, even if this is loosely based on Ricky, that nobody got that big and lasted

we're literally the babies from this era, we know how this whole shit really ends

it makes it hard for me to ever be excited about a win for Franklin....shits very temporary

sure, the story itself could go on and on....but not the characters, feel me?

what do you mean too close to the end?

I don't think this show is going off anytime soon,unless you know something I don't

There's mad ground left to cover in the dope game.

This is when Franklin will become truly heartless.

They haven't even touched on the gang banging aspect

Crack ain't like xans though,but I get your example

From what I heard once they hit that shit they're either gonna bingers who can binge then go try to maintain

Or get on the hampster wheel asap and all they want is that rock.

again, plenty of storyline left for the dope game, not for franklin

he'll start to want change once its too late

I doubt they'll get into the bangin like that....thats a whole new show

thats probably where it'll end if anything....no order, no families, no leadership, etc...just a lawless land where everybody got dope and fighting for the same dollar

if thats the case they're stretching the shit out of it

we all know, even if this is loosely based on Ricky, that nobody got that big and lasted

we're literally the babies from this era, we know how this whole shit really ends

it makes it hard for me to ever be excited about a win for Franklin....shits very temporary

sure, the story itself could go on and on....but not the characters, feel me?

again, plenty of storyline left for the dope game, not for franklin

he'll start to want change once its too late

I doubt they'll get into the bangin like that....thats a whole new show

thats probably where it'll end if anything....no order, no families, no leadership, etc...just a lawless land where everybody got dope and fighting for the same dollar

Rick Ross didn't actually get life in jail until 1996 so he operated all the way from like 82-96

The timeline of Snowfall is maybe 85 rt now

I assume Franklin is headed for destruction

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I hope the show doesn't fall off now that he's passed away
Me too,Hopefully he had a vision for the story they can trace,or they're willing to pay for for the right writers

Not sure how hands on John was with the show

if they stick to the Rick Ross/every kingpin trope and add in some real life stories,they should be able to make this show maintain.

It's not a show built on spectacle

The way I see it, this the type of show that has potential to get better after the main character dies or gets cut out the picture...Like Franklin could get murdered and then we just watch how the game moves on to the next players in line...Like Wire or Animal Kingdom...

Back