Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo that's the thing.

She was damn near disowning Franklin all of last season, now she really is Briana Barksdale. The hell happened between then and now.

She just accepted it. He was gonna do what he was gonna do. I think him gettin locked up changed things. Also her realizing the reason why he was doing it.

Yo that's the thing.

She was damn near disowning Franklin all of last season, now she really is Briana Barksdale. The hell happened between then and now.

Was just about to post this.

There wasn't any transition period at all.

It just seemed like one minute she thought it was the worst thing in the world..........the next minute........she doesn't seem to have a problem with it at all.

And GOT DAMN @ Gustavo! Cold...fuccin...blooded!

That fed/DEA chick got what she deserved.

She was acting all smug and cocky like everything was all good when she told him that they'd be working together.

Gustavo wasn't having it though.

That's really on the CIA dude.

He shouldn't have put her in that position to begin with.

Don't understand why he didn't give Gustavo a heads up either.

One thing Gustavo told him while they were burying her stuck out.

He said:

"I didn't kill her because she arrested us............I killed her for pretending to love us."

Takes a special kinda cold to not care about betraying people.

I mean, I guess she could justify it by telling herself that's just part of the job..........but she didn't seem to understand how other people might not see it that way.

Too late now.

Good riddance.

That fed/DEA chick got what she deserved.

She was acting all smug and cocky like everything was all good when she told him that they'd be working together.

Gustavo wasn't having it though.

That's really on the CIA dude.

He shouldn't have put her in that position to begin with.

Don't understand why he didn't give Gustavo a heads up either.

One thing Gustavo told him while they were burying her stuck out.

He said:

"I didn't kill her because she arrested us............I killed her for pretending to love us."

Takes a special kinda cold to not care about betraying people.

I mean, I guess she could justify it by telling herself that's just part of the job..........but she didn't seem to understand how other people might not see it that way.

Too late now.

Good riddance.

Facts...facts...and more facts.

This is what Stacy was doing a few yrs after he robbed the store

Nice The Wood easter egg

Franklin funny as fuck for how he looked at Andre

So is it a norm for a cop to get a drug test if he loses his gun?

I may regret it,but Manboy might not be so bad after all

I guess this new connect is like Pablo Escobar that Teddy deals with

LOL old girl acting like Melony really got something to do with what her cop father does

Shon shon wasn't having it.

Mel really on them slopes for real too

Damn Andre said he smokin that nigga

Im digging this Andre vs Frank storyline.

Who did Frank have beat up the slum lords hired goons tho

Yea @Loch121 manboy might be iight.

Interesting that Leon wasnt feelin working w that crazy dude. But Frank gave the order. If it goes bad, that could end up causing a real rift between the 2.

Nice slow burn tho.

Im digging this Andre vs Frank storyline.

I'm starting to think that........towards the end of the series..........it might be some soap opera shit where Andre turns out to be his real father.

Simply because he looks more like him than the dude that he thinks is his father.

I'm starting to think that........towards the end of the series..........it might be some soap opera shit where Andre turns out to be his real father.

Simply because he looks more like him than the dude that he thinks is his father.

That would mean...He incested his sister...

Back