Welcome To aBlackWeb

I guess Franklin forgot what his pops told him about what happens when you kill a cop, they gonna be on his ass now

I guess Franklin forgot what his pops told him about what happens when you kill a cop, they gonna be on his ass now

Well Andre is a cop,but he is also suspended

The cops might buy the suicide given the circumstances and DNA testing wasn't all that then

Plus,Andre knew too much.it was gonna rain on Franklin either way

That nigga had pics of him getting 200 birds from a CIA agent.

Actually

i think it’s a dream sequence

I'm starting to think that too.

The next episode is just gonna be him thinking about what would happen if he actually decided to kill Andre.

Then at the end of the show (probably that scene with the cop in the back of Franklin's car with a gun to his head)......the cop pulls the trigger......and they go back to the scene with Franklin walking away from Andre after telling him he's not a killer.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that too.

The next episode is just gonna be him thinking about what would happen if he killed Andre.

Then at the end of the show (probably that scene with the cop in the back of Franklin's car with a gun to his head)......the cop pulls the trigger......and they go back to the scene with Franklin walking away from Andre after telling him he's not a killer.

it's not a dream

You'll find out next week.

Too early for Andre to go out like that.

That would be the beginning of the end of the series.

Basically, something like that would only happen in the last season of the show.
Its not about Andre tho. Its about Franklin leveling up to a first degree murderer of a cop in his own home. This was a graduation

just finished

that aint no dream....he dead

and lol at it being too early for him to be dead

he lasted almost an entire 3 seasons...shows like this are great b/c they dont stick to some formula. They take chances

These are the kinds of decisions Power should've been making. Kill off these characters when opportunities present themselves. This show shits all over Power in that regard

but this was a DOPE fucking episode!!

I wanna see where they take Mel's character, last night seems like she's tired of that life
idk man

she one of the highest functioning rock heads i've seen

dont get me wrong, she plays that role very well, but Wanda got her beat by a mile

lemme go watch the trailer for next week

Back