Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teddy woman pulled such a typical white woman "I ain't racist but I do racist shit" move. So to get Teddy off the operation she feels it makes for sense to say fuck locking up the suppliers and go for the person being supplied.

Teddy don't give a fuck about Franklin for real shit all about his operation but I was glad he was on his
giphy.gif

I know that Mel shit fucking Franklin up for real. Even after that knee to the nuts he still got feelings for her but he accepting that she gone at the same time. Seen a broad like Mel before. I didn't personally know her so I had no feelings but she was on that shit heavy after her time trying that shit

I was expecting Leon to walk outta that room after Franklin said he wasn't a killer. Cold...blooded.

Teddy woman pulled such a typical white woman "I ain't racist but I do racist shit" move. So to get Teddy off the operation she feels it makes for sense to say fuck locking up the suppliers and go for the person being supplied.

Teddy don't give a fuck about Franklin for real shit all about his operation but I was glad he was on his
giphy.gif

I know that Mel shit fucking Franklin up for real. Even after that knee to the nuts he still got feelings for her but he accepting that she gone at the same time. Seen a broad like Mel before. I didn't personally know her so I had no feelings but she was on that shit heavy after her time trying that shit

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this didn't make sense. Skip over the great whites and go after the small fish instead. Smh.

Teddy need to make that call to Gustavo and let him know he got another agent to dispose of.

But Franklin caught a glimpse of that harsh reality when he got dropped off in front of that crack house. Muthafucca was in denial last and Leon had to set his azzz straight. This past episode...it finally set in. Shyt hit close to home on his azzz.

Him killing Andre ....next ep prolly opens w him waking up

Really bruh. Lol!

The convo me and my s/o had last nite about that scene...

Her: "Did Franklin kill him, kill him?

Me: ...yes hefa. The nigga laying on the table dead.

Her: But he might still be alive. Cuz it look like Franklin shot him, but the bullet may have grazed the back of his head.

Me: Negro the nigga is bleeding in the table! What are you talkin about??

Her: Rewind it just for my benefit so I can see

Me:
index.gif

*rewinds scene again that CLEARLY shows Andre gettin shot in head*

Her
: Oh...whateva

Me:
tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Back