Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the trailer it looks like Mel bout to get revenge on Franklin. Bitch could been at spellman chillin but she literally opted to be a crackhead and it cost her her father.. choices

dope ass episode

idk how Franklin can "sleep like a baby" moving forward cuz the shit storm he was already in just got more fucked up killing Andre...but i think they can get Teddy to cover it up or make it go away since he was suspended anyways....i dont want this season to end and i really hope they dont fuck this up now that singleton has passed.

idk man

she one of the highest functioning rock heads i've seen

dont get me wrong, she plays that role very well, but Wanda got her beat by a mile

lemme go watch the trailer for next week
But Wanda got at least a year of being a crackhead while Mel has maybe 2 weeks

It's not a dream in the sense that he was actually "dreaming."

More of a hypothetical of the events that would be set in motion......if.......Franklin decided to kill him.
Ehhh

I don't think that either but reading you explain it a little more, I kinda kinda kinda see how you could come to that

The thing is, there have been dreaming instances done in this show and it was very obvious when those moments were happening. This didn't feel like one of those times

it's only a matter of time before somebody start talking

Jus watched eps 7 n 8.

7 was beautifully sad, depressing n cold af. Good girl turned dope fiend smh.

8 was crazy. Didnt see that ending coming.

Hell of a character arc for manboy. Went from annoying af to one of my favs on the show.

Leons facial expressions are hella underrated. You can tell he is holding ALOT back cuz he dont wanna rock the boat w frank

Wrestler dude!!!!! lol gat damn. He bout that action.

Last edited:
Ehhh

I don't think that either but reading you explain it a little more, I kinda kinda kinda see how you could come to that

The thing is, there have been dreaming instances done in this show and it was very obvious when those moments were happening.

This didn't feel like one of those times

I think the bolded was intentional.

They don't want it to look like a dream sequence because they want people to believe it's real.

To me, Franklin saying......."I'm not a killer Andre"........was a dead giveaway.

Everything that happens after that explains why he''s not a killer.

Basically, it shows that he understands what might happen if he decided to kill Andre.

I think the bolded was intentional.

They don't want it to look like a dream sequence because they want people to believe it's real.

To me, Franklin saying......."I'm not a killer Andre"........was a dead giveaway.

Everything that happens after that explains why he''s not a killer.

Basically, it shows that he understands what might happen if he decided to kill Andre.
ehhhhhhh

i'ma put this as a possible book that might walk depending on how the other people play their hands

not a definite book

this one might have legs the more i think about it, however, i still contend that this show isnt afraid to write people off

I dont see any other ending. Andre isnt gonna let franklin just leave. He's not going to become his ally either

At first I just thought this was a funny ass picture that made me laugh,then just now I was like "Oh shit that's the grandfather from Get Out"
tenor.gif

Back