Welcome To aBlackWeb

Franklin bold.

This nigga sweating everywhere.

Franklin screamed on Leon

Pops know wusup.Franklin is a bad liar

Why mel looked so goofy when she got kicked out her ppl's house?She acting her ass off.She had that crackhead wobble.

Franklin's mama might not know know know,but she gotta know know.She all up in this nigga crib

So I guess this Manboy shit gonna pop off.

Good luck getting Mel out of town

I figured that cop wouldn't shoot Franklin and would take money.

teddy cold blooded

Franklin funny as shit.All up in the family hour or whatever.

I know Mel wanted to spit in Leon's face

Damn Mel clapped franklin all up.I'm sure he won't die,but he got blammed up

The trailer for the finale is confusing.

Franklin is probably in a coma

Looks like Jerome got some problems

Damn,they faked us out the cop and still clapped Franklin up

Yeah they mentioned the heatwave causing blackouts on the radio when Reed learned that Andre was dead

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
ijs

like in Spike Lee's Son Of Sam they had a blackout, which actually happened in NYC around the time

it's not too far fetched to incorporate sumn like that when it affected the whole city when the story is based on real shit
The blackout was prolly the biggest shit to happen in NYC that whole year and directly and indirectly was part of the Son of Sam undoing....the show could have gone on without the heatwave and it wouldn’t have affected anything that happens this past episode

The blackout was prolly the biggest shit to happen in NYC that whole year and directly and indirectly was part of the Son of Sam undoing....the show could have gone on without the heatwave and it wouldn’t have affected anything that happens this past episode
That was essential to the actual events of the Son of Sam. I believe he killed some people during that blackout.

I understand

but like I said, it's not too far fetched to incorporate when it affected the whole city (even causing a few deaths)

you see how Franklin was sweatin thru the whole episode, was it nervous sweat or the heat?

you see Leon sweatin at the repast & when Franklin took his blazer off you see the sweaty shirt

it seems that heatwave was a big deal at that time, so it played a role

Fam I mean going the extra mile to incorporate a real heatwave no one would give a fuck about
my nigga, you tune into Power every week with them making absolutely NO sense whatsoever, but you wanna get persnickety about them incorporating a blackout around the time the events took place??

really??

what if b/c of the blackout, it takes them longer to realize Franklin missing??

my nigga, you tune into Power every week with them making absolutely NO sense whatsoever, but you wanna get persnickety about them incorporating a blackout around the time the events took place??

really??

what if b/c of the blackout, it takes them longer to realize Franklin missing??
Fam wtf are you talking bout? I shouted out the show Snowfall for being so detailed that they incorporated the Los Angeles heatwave of 1984 in the show when they didn’t have to.

I understand

but like I said, it's not too far fetched to incorporate when it affected the whole city (even causing a few deaths)

you see how Franklin was sweatin thru the whole episode, was it nervous sweat or the heat?

you see Leon sweatin at the repast & when Franklin took his blazer off you see the sweaty shirt

it seems that heatwave was a big deal at that time, so it played a role
I get that and that’s my point....they could have gone on without alluding to the heatwave and it would nt have affected the storyline in this week s episode. I’m just giving props

Back