Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hell yeah. I thought Franklin was gonna buck more because of he & his pops history.

But even Franklin know he saying the right shit more times than not

Naw him and his father are back on good terms. Franklin be listening to majority of the shyt he says.

Manboy and Leon are itching to go to war wit each other. If Franklin outta commission for a minute, that shyt is gonna explode.

Anybody notice how the Snowfall neighborhood logo gets worse lookin every episode? Dope.

Naw him and his father are back on good terms. Franklin be listening to majority of the shyt he says.

Manboy and Leon are itching to go to war wit each other. If Franklin outta commission for a minute, that shyt is gonna explode.

Anybody notice how the Snowfall neighborhood logo gets worse lookin every episode? Dope.

You I know they on good terms now.

I was just saying I thought he'd be more hesitant cause just last season he was still giving him shit even tho he was trying to get clean.

This been the best season so far mainly because more focus been on Franklins story than Teddy.

Im here for the hood shit, they can keep teddy and his crazy ass bm drama to about 5-10 mins per ep for all I care.

Ol Saint stressed the fuck out. I thouggt he was gon have a heart attack in that car. He need to ease up on screamin on Leon tho. Leon a gopd soldier, jist a little hot headed at time but he's gotten a lot better. He sees manboys play. All that disrespect talk lets him know that nigga schemin. You gotta put your foot on a dude like that neck.

And damn at Franklin gettin clapped up by the original Felicia. He shoulda seen that comin amd surprised that basehead broad with a big ass rock.

Interesting to see where this all goes next. I hope the OG Jerome dont get murked, but from the looks of the preview.....

This been the best season so far mainly because more focus been on Franklins story than Teddy.

Im here for the hood shit, they can keep teddy and his crazy ass bm drama to about 5-10 mins per ep for all I care.

Ol Saint stressed the fuck out. I thouggt he was gon have a heart attack in that car. He need to ease up on screamin on Leon tho. Leon a gopd soldier, jist a little hot headed at time but he's gotten a lot better. He sees manboys play. All that disrespect talk lets him know that nigga schemin. You gotta put your foot on a dude like that neck.

And damn at Franklin gettin clapped up by the original Felicia. He shoulda seen that comin amd surprised that basehead broad with a big ass rock.

Interesting to see where this all goes next. I hope the OG Jerome dont get murked, but from the looks of the preview.....
nah man...Leon dont see the bigger picture

Franklin did right by sonning him in the car and showed solidarity in front of man boy, but niggas like Leon be the reason shit be going left

And I thought Franklin was gon let manyboy catch the fade with Leon.

I would've. Shit, yall got so much heat between each other, squab it out right here, no witnesses and nobody speaks on it. After that move the fuck on and get this money or get clapped. Period.

Yeah I was thinkin that same thing. They need to b/c at this rate they're itiching to kill each other. Smh

I agree, sorta

Leon might not see the end result way down the road, but he see manboy can and likely will be a big problem in the short term.

Franklin thinks too high level at times, which is understandable. Thats why you have a no.2

Leon just needs a little guidance. The shit with wanda matured him a little bit. But by Franklin blowing up on him, over time that shit will create seperation. Had that been the only blow up, ok, but Franklin been slighting Leon on the regualr lately. Add that to the manboy shit, how you're no2 supposed to feel?

IDK why everybody think ppl dying ain't real this summer in TV.Niggas think Angela on Power,Andre,and now franklin all had fantasy scenarios happen and aren't dead/shot

Mel popped that nigga for real

Franklin thinks he slick,but Mel was on to his shit and he didn't know

Leon good ppl overall,Manboy and them just started off wrong with him fucking with Wanda and it went downhill from there.

Leon isn't power hungry,he along for the ride and the muscle.

Jerome is solid,but going by the trailer,RIP

naw i never was on that wave....Angela and Andre were deader than a muthfucka the moment they got shot....lol

idk for Frank to go out like that just seems.....rushed and too convenient....like you just killed a cop and now you get killed a few days later by his crackhead daughter?...it almost seems like some Power/Empire fucked up writing type shit honestly lol

naw i never was on that wave....Angela and Andre were deader than a muthfucka the moment they got shot....lol

idk for Frank to go out like that just seems.....rushed and too convenient....like you just killed a cop and now you get killed a few days later by his crackhead daughter?...it almost seems like some Power/Empire fucked up writing type shit honestly lol

he's not dead,just got shot up

the foreshadowing was there

I knew Andre teaching mel how to shoot would come back

Nah seems like how shit could play out

he's not dead,just got shot up

the foreshadowing was there

I knew Andre teaching mel how to shoot would come back

Nah seems like how shit could play out

That's fair.

I think the fact that there are cops right next door (at the repass) i find hard to believe she shot him 3 times in the same place her father was just killed a week ago....walks out the front door and tossed the gun in the bush while nonchalantly walking away looking for her next rock.....too convenient....now i was shocked she even pulled out a gun and got off a shot....but she shot him....he crawled....she shot......he crawled....she shot again.....and then left "unseen" in the middle of a blackout....it's just too convenient to end like that which is why i felt she was in her own head imagining she killed him and got away with it like he did....but let's see how it plays out

That's fair.

I think the fact that there are cops right next door (at the repass) i find hard to believe she shot him 3 times in the same place her father was just killed a week ago....walks out the front door and tossed the gun in the bush while nonchalantly walking away looking for her next rock.....too convenient....now i was shocked she even pulled out a gun and got off a shot....but she shot him....he crawled....she shot......he crawled....she shot again.....and then left "unseen" in the middle of a blackout....it's just too convenient to end like that which is why i felt she was in her own head imagining she killed him and got away with it like he did....but let's see how it plays out

The "all a dream" shit is cheap and overused and cliche'

No self respecting writer would write that shit down on paper in 2019 or type it

If you're in a house and hear gunshots you wouldn't know where they came from

They could have heard the shots,but in the time it took to go out the door and try to see where the shots came from,the shooting could be over.

It took less the 30 second for Mel to shoot Franklin,not a lot of time

Back