Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ohhh so that's why franklin left school

So wait,Teddy was some type of guest at Franklin's school?

I wonder why he didn't remember that?I guess because he was to pre occupied with his scholarship issues

That white girl wanted the D

So does Leon have baby with Wanda? Can't be because he never mentioned them having a kid

Leon never talks about his kid

I guess that was a young John Singleton who leon screamed on

I always wondered why Auntie Louie was all shermed out and drugged out at the beginning

Evidently she never had that baby and probably got depressed

Auntie Louie and Jerome are relationship goals

So wait I thought Teddy met Franklin later in season 1 .

Was Franklin always down with Teddy?Why did teddy crash into Franklin's car and Franklin acted like he didn't know teddy

That's that nigga who got raped

wait is this all a coma dream?I'm confused

This the first time I saw them showing gang members really.Tracy banged out

I assume Manboy and them are crips ,but theories thought he was a blood

Ep reminds me of those dream eps of The Sopranos

Feels like a series finale

So I see we going into gang banging territory

WTF? Oh shit.franklin a rat

Damn what franklin bout to be on next season?

Weird structure for a finale,but that ending leaves a lot to get into.

IDK how I feel about that ep,I expect ppl to hate it

it was ambitious. the last 20 minutes was amazing.

we saw the neighborhood before crack. yea it was rough but their was still a community.

now the game done changed while franklin been recovering.

the violence is increasing as rival gangs fight for turf.

next season i feel is gonna dive deeper into the gang violence over crack and we will probably see the beginning of prison sentences and families broken up over crack cocaine

it was ambitious. the last 20 minutes was amazing.

we saw the neighborhood before crack. yea it was rough but their was still a community.

now the game done changed while franklin been recovering.

the violence is increasing as rival gangs fight for turf.

next season i feel is gonna dive deeper into the gang violence over crack and we will probably see the beginning of prison sentences and families broken up over crack cocaine

yeah I always wondered when or if we would get into gangs and I guess we are.

I know that ep had to do with parallel universes,but that shit was a weird choice for a season that had so many classic eps

this episode ain't hard to figure out.

Episode was about the realities of Franklins decisions and how he's the catalyst for how all these people life ended up. For some his decision to sell drugs literally saved them. For others it doomed them. The duality and weight of our choices.

and also if you paid attention manboy and stacy crew beefin for territory while franklin outta the picture. somebody gotta claim that territory. the violence gonna increase, profits gonna decrease. it's that simple.

y'all makin it to complicated. no need to see 15min of gang violence

yeah I know it's something going on ,but I'm still like

chloe.gif
giphy.gif

this episode ain't hard to figure out.

Episode was about the realities of Franklins decisions and how he's the catalyst for how all these people life ended up. For some his decision to sell drugs literally saved them. For others it doomed them. The duality and weight of our choices.

and also if you paid attention manboy and stacy crew beefin for territory while franklin outta the picture. somebody gotta claim that territory. the violence gonna increase, profits gonna decrease. it's that simple.

y'all makin it to complicated. no need to see 15min of gang violence
Man boy is from Compton while Stacy runs Inglewood they wouldn’t be beefing over territory

How far do think season Four will be in the future? Do think we will get a NWA reference in the show or Something showing Eazy-E in his Drug Dealing days.

Back