Welcome To aBlackWeb

i enjoyed the last episode

We didnt get any closure on Mel, but i think that's gonna get addressed next season

Great season overall
I hope they don’t give us closure on Mel honestly there s only 2 ways shit ends for her: locked the fuck up for shooting Franklin or lost to the game either this should be the end of the road for her

I hope they don’t give us closure on Mel honestly there s only 2 ways shit ends for her: locked the fuck up for shooting Franklin or lost to the game either this should be the end of the road for her
yeah, her arch is coming to an end for sure, but im not gonna lie, i would be kinda disappointed if they NEVER addressed what happened to her afterwards.

I mean, you shoot him, drop the gun in the bushes, then poof?? idk man

i got some niggas on FB that swear the whole episode was real and it was just a flashback...and thats how he really met Reed

completely ignoring Claudia, Avi, and the fact that Franklin never knew "Reed" as any other name until deep in the show

they like OOOOHHH so thats how Reed infiltrated the hood and got Franklin to trust him....he thought he was gettin a CIA job

people that I KNOW are smarter then that agreed lol

:pathetic:

i got some niggas on FB that swear the whole episode was real and it was just a flashback...and thats how he really met Reed

completely ignoring Claudia, Avi, and the fact that Franklin never knew "Reed" as any other name until deep in the show

they like OOOOHHH so thats how Reed infiltrated the hood and got Franklin to trust him....he thought he was gettin a CIA job

man cut them niggas tf off like ASAP!!!

Should've asked them what happened to Jerome and Lou's kid then.

Lol

I mean, when Theodore came to his house, Franklin said his pops passed from the beating the cops gave him... that should've made it clear it was an alternative reality

Back