Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im mad yall willingly accept the dream scapegoat. Its a lazy writing tactic.
ehhh...if he was dreaming he got shot, that would've been lame

but its not unrealistic for him to imagine a world where he never sold coke

it's not that hard fam

Loch and Refugee sharing a brain today...LAWD

Dog he got shot for sure

yeah "it was all a dream" is trash writing

Franklin got shot and the whole ep is him in the rehab tub

the last 15 mins or so is in the present

when you see his mother talking to Jerome and them and Franklin comes in with the cane,that's real

That's why he didn't have gun shots when he got in the tub in the house,but when he gets out of the tub in real life he has bullet wounds

Yall the niggas who are confused

but this ep was trash and that's why it's unclear.

Dog he got shot for sure

yeah "it was all a dream" is trash writing

Franklin got shot and the whole ep is him in the rehab tub

the last 15 mins or so is in the present

when you see his mother talking to Jerome and them and Franklin comes in with the cane,that's real

That's why he didn't have gun shots when he got in the tub in the house,but when he gets out of the tub in real life he has bullet wounds

Yall the niggas who are confused

but this ep was trash and that's why it's unclear.
ok, lets start here

what were you expecting to happen?

He was walking with a cane at the end. How was him getting shot not real?

I think loch got it right

Lol.. I kno he got shot in the main timeline

look, the whole 1st half of the episode, college shit up to where Andre saved him in the store was an alternative reality

he gets in the tub at his house (alternative reality), the gets out the tub at sum facility (main reality)

you see his wounds have healed somewhat so that indicates he been rehabbing for sum months

ok, lets start here

what were you expecting to happen?

usually what happens is the finale has some conclusion to the season then something to be a new storyline added at the end or during the the ep

They added a future storyline that they slapped on the end

I wanna see what happened after mel shot him

what they wanted to do about Mel

where did mel go?

what happened to the crooked cop etc

I didn't want no alternate reality/flashback for 45 mins

That I know I didn't want

I wanted the story to keep going in the present.

Last edited:
While I'm sure you can pick this ep with a fine toothed comb and find every meaning and symbol,this ep is kinda confusing

Most of the recap shows I watch was so shook to touch it,they waited way longer than usual to review this ep.

yeah I was annoyed at how long the AR was, i didnt have a problem with the idea

we were 30 mins in and this nigga was still in school talking alternate realities with the inquisitive white chick from Chicago

OH and thats what else the fb homies said lmao.....the chick was an agent too, she marked Franklin and brought him to Teddy

yeah I was annoyed at how long the AR was, i didnt have a problem with the idea

we were 30 mins in and this nigga was still in school talking alternate realities with the inquisitive white chick from Chicago

OH and thats what else the fb homies said lmao.....the chick was an agent too, she marked Franklin and brought him to Teddy

LOL at one point I thought the white girl was a metaphor for cocaine

That's how confusing this was

yeha, im not doing this with ya'll today

it was clear to anybody who doesnt need their hands held while watching tv what was going on

when she said "are you this hard on everybody, or just on white girls" and they stopped and looked at each other I was like:

man I know these niggas didnt add the swirly sex scene in the dream bruh....no way lmaoo

I'm pretty clear on what happened,but I'm unclear on if that's why Franklin left college for real?

I know he was in college in The San Fernando Valley,but they never really explained why he left?

I kinda think the whole him getting kicked out over an error might be what really happened

or am I buggin?

I'm pretty clear on what happened,but I'm unclear on if that's why Franklin left college for real?

I know he was in college in The San Fernando Valley,but they never really explained why he left?

I kinda think the whole him getting kicked out over an error might be what really happened

or am I buggin?

yes you are buggin lol

the whole college shit was the ALTERNATE REALITY

his dad was dead during that reality

we kno that's not how he meet Teddy

yes you are buggin lol

the whole college shit was the ALTERNATE REALITY

his dad was dead during that reality

we kno that's not how he meet Teddy

Franklin really did go to college though

and he really did leave for whatever reason

I know that's not how he met Teddy

I figured that was the alternate part

because even in the alternate reality it was like a dream where shit is kinda like real life but different in some random way

same as how the rapist nigga was in the alternate reality/dream but doing something different,but similar

and the same as how franklin did sell weed with Jerome for real

when did it say his dad was dead?That I missed,I can't front

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
yeha, im not doing this with ya'll today

it was clear to anybody who doesnt need their hands held while watching tv what was going on

i dont think anybody's really confused we just talkin bout the shit

what was running thru everybodys mind as it played out

Back