Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what am I doing?

I don't even know what we disagree on as far as the ep?

I thought it was yall saying that Franklin never got shot for real

That I don't agree with
no one has refuted that he was actually shot

the "issue" seems to be that there are those such as yourself who didnt like the episode b/c of the dream sequence and calling it a terrible episode

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
no one has refuted that he was actually shot

the "issue" seems to be that there are those such as yourself who didnt like the episode b/c of the dream sequence and calling it a terrible episode

Oh well yeah I didn't care for this ep.Didn't hate it either

I want to see that gangster shit not no surprise science fiction ep

next season they gonna get the pym particles to stop Melody from making the snap

• Haha
i thought everybody agreed the ep was an AR/Dream while Franklin was in recovery.....after being shot 3 times by his first love

when he woke up in the ice bath we were back on track, and everything had really gone to shit because Franklin been down for a few months

im bout to fuck it up for another 2 pages tho

the ONE thing I didnt really get was why Manboy and them shot up shit in Inglewood........MB was the man in Compton and they all went and saw "stacie" together in that other ep......did shit dry up so bad they started robbing each other?....cuz if it aint no dope moving then what they fighting over territory for and they each got they own city basically?

or was that just some gang shit that had nothing to do with the dope......they never mentioned it, but back then we know it was only crips in Compton and bloods in the Wood

aside from that, I did tell ya'll a few episodes back that Teddy and the new plug was about to flood the city tho....the very end of this ep played right into that

Season 4 is really when the snow falls

i thought everybody agreed the ep was an AR/Dream while Franklin was in recovery.....after being shot 3 times by his first love

when he woke up in the ice bath we were back on track, and everything had really gone to shit because Franklin been down for a few months

the ONE thing I didnt really get was why Manboy and them shot up shit in Inglewood........MB was the man in Compton and they all went and saw "stacie" together in that other ep......did shit dry up so bad they started robbing each other?....cuz if it aint no dope moving then what they fighting over territory for and they each got they own city basically?

or was that just some gang shit that had nothing to do with the dope......they never mentioned it, but back then we know it was only crips in Compton and bloods in the Wood

aside from that, I did tell ya'll a few episodes back that Teddy and the new plug was about to flood the city tho....the very end of this ep played right into that

One thing I liked a lot is how they did that drive by scene

When Franklin is coming out of being in the tub and being like half awake and half sleep still,that whole drive by scene is shot halfway dreamy and real

I know it's real,but the way they shot it was like as Franklin is coming out of that dream/sleep state into reality

reality is almost dream like or nightmare like

Maybe Stacie smacked the shit out of Manboy's sister?

• Haha
thats wild, but i hear you lmao

on that note why the fuck was Jerome even there? dressed like he was gone be on soul train that night

I guess he was coming thru to pick up the money......thats why MB let off a few shots and looked at him like you late playa

I dont think anybody knew what happened with Franklin...prolly thought he was dead so there was no reason to keep alliances and shit

Nigga what? Piru Street is in Compton there were literally more bloods or anti crip hang in Compton than there were crips...u meant to say Long Beach

nah im not as well studied on it as you at all

this was early 80's and in the 90's when we started getting music from out there, all i heard was compton crip....I figured they were the majority back then

yeah I know about LB tho....they say it aint never been no bloods there

Nigga what? Piru Street is in Compton there were literally more bloods or anti crip hang in Compton than there were crips...u meant to say Long Beach

I'm no expert on gang history,but yeah I always hear about bloods in Compton

There were crips though because Eazy was a crip and NWA were all from crip hoods from what I hear

In this ep they did make it seem like Manboy and them were crips

Manboy also wore blue when they went to Skully's crib the first time.

Skully had on a red shirt.

Franklin really did go to college though

and he really did leave for whatever reason

I know that's not how he met Teddy

I figured that was the alternate part

because even in the alternate reality it was like a dream where shit is kinda like real life but different in some random way

same as how the rapist nigga was in the alternate reality/dream but doing something different,but similar

and the same as how franklin did sell weed with Jerome for real

when did it say his dad was dead?That I missed,I can't front

When Teddy came to his house to recruit him to the CIA... he said his dad was dead

& that's how I saw the alternative reality too.. kinda still on the same path but different trajectories

When Teddy came to his house to recruit him to the CIA... he said his dad was dead

& that's how I saw the alternative reality too.. kinda still on the same path but different trajectories

Ah okay.I think I was so confused at that point I was just looking at the screen with the dumb face

Also didn't help that the 1st time I watched it,I missed that little intro about alternate realities and didn't see that until the rewatch.

Ah okay.I think I was so confused at that point I was just looking at the screen with the dumb face

Also didn't help that the 1st time I watched it,I missed that little intro about alternate realities and didn't see that until the rewatch.

you could've saved us 3 pages of back and forth had you lead with this from the jump

c'mon loch brah

you could've saved us 3 pages of back and forth had you lead with this from the jump

c'mon loch brah

Nigga I been saw that shit the same night rt after the ep came on the 1st time

I was talking about that first time when I watched it

Finally finished episodes 9 n 10

Wow, wow, wow....this show keeps getting better n better.

The look on Manboys face as they drove off. That evil smile tho, dude didn't even look like the same person.

Franklin's college backstory was dope to see.

Strange fruit tho, shit was giving me chills....that crazy nigga tho. He n his crew bout to kill everybody.

Dope, dope season. Cant wait for next season.

RIP John Singleton

Back