Welcome To aBlackWeb

Serious question?

Snowfall.

Power did fill a void at a time where there wasn't a show with a predominantly black cast tho. So it has a different value to me. No matter how stupid it gets. I'm riding.

Snowfall is more thoughtful in its writing and direction and how relative it is to real shit that actually took place. It's the better show.

I have never watched Power. But all the ppl at my job be talking about it.

Even tho i have never watched Power, i still tell them Snowfall is a better show.

I only seen a couple promos for Power. And i could tell it looked lame n over the top. Plus 50 cent, lol

I have never watched Power. But all the ppl at my job be talking about it.

Even tho i have never watched Power, i still tell them Snowfall is a better show.

I only seen a couple promos for Power. And i could tell it looked lame n over the top. Plus 50 cent, lol

Like I said it filled/fills a void for the need of a predominantly black cast. So niggas gonna gravitate towards it. First 2 seasons were some classic shit, season three was cool then it gets silly and goes all different directions walls be damned lol.

My bro just got in it and is binging and was dying because I'm like Unc aint really like that but he looks the part so people assume he is that nigga

Can’t believe it took me this long to get on this.

I was heated AF when that crackhead bitch popped Franklin. That’s how invested I’d gotten into the show and character. Wife was too upset to watch the season 3 finale after he got shot, she don’t even know he pulled through.

Can’t believe it took me this long to get on this.

I was heated AF when that crackhead bitch popped Franklin. That’s how invested I’d gotten into the show and character. Wife was too upset to watch the season 3 finale after he got shot, she don’t even know he pulled through.
That season finale was so dope

"I built this shit, brick by brick. And I'll be damned if you tear it down cuz you don't like the way another nigga talk!"

GOAT scene

Leon get on his feelings too much. Muthafuccas know how to get under his skin

Back