Welcome To aBlackWeb

I know I'm late but I don't like that my nigga Kevin died by Franklin. I know he was fucking up and probably would've started a war BUT he had a valid point.

I know I'm late but I don't like that my nigga Kevin died by Franklin. I know he was fucking up and probably would've started a war BUT he had a valid point.

Yeah...buuuuuuutt think about why Kev felt like that.

I get it..that was your cousin and you wanted payback. But he was SPECIFICALLY told NOT to go on that side of town and sell over there, and he did it anyway. His cousin brought that on himself.

That shyt put Franklin in a bad situation. Bruh just startin out on this. Last thing you need a war. I see both Kev's and Franklin side, but I lean more on Franklin's side. Kevin was reckless.

Yeah...buuuuuuutt think about why Kev felt like that.

I get it..that was your cousin and you wanted payback. But he was SPECIFICALLY told NOT to go on that side of town and sell over there, and he did it anyway. His cousin brought that on himself.

That shyt put Franklin in a bad situation. Bruh just startin out on this. Last thing you need a war. I see both Kev's and Franklin side, but I lean more on Franklin's side. Kevin was reckless.
I get it BUT Kevin is your dog from the sandbox days. I know that's the game they're in but damn you killed your best friend. Guess I wanted to see him and his homies stay solid throughout this entire series

I personally liked that Franklin killed his homie

if he didnt, it would've been the safe resolution. This caused a rift initially and you can see how it affected Franklin. Dope writing and acting

I get it BUT Kevin is your dog from the sandbox days. I know that's the game they're in but damn you killed your best friend. Guess I wanted to see him and his homies stay solid throughout this entire series

Bigger picture man. That's how Franklin was lookin at it. Like you said, part of the game.

Kevin was thinkin emotionally than rationally. If that was me...I'd just take that L and keep it movin. Yeah I lost my cuz...but he was told not to go there. So his stupidity got him killed. I can't start no war over his dumb shyt.

tumblr_osr7osS6M11swms2fo1_400.gifv
tumblr_osr7osS6M11swms2fo2_400.gifv

tumblr_osr7osS6M11swms2fo3_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_osr7osS6M11swms2fo4_r1_400.gifv

Yeah I had to revisit this show again and what's funny is when melony started smoking crack and Franklin didn't want to believe. His partner had to set him straight

No wonder this show is so dope. Walter Mosely the GOAT had been a writer for this series.

He wrote Devil in a Blue Dress and Always Outnumbered

I finished the series last night and I admit I was a sucker for not checking this out the first in dropped. My only reason why I didn't support and or watch it initially was because I grew up in the crack era and I didn't want to see it being glorified again and again on TV but this was different.

The Good:

When it started in S1 the neighborhood was nice and kids was out playing and enjoying themselves all out in the streets. Yet as the season(s) progressed you could see how the neighborhood went down. I liked how Franklin's crew as they got deeper in the game their cars gradually became better but Franklin stayed in that old Plymouth throughout and he had the most money.

Franklin is one of the nicest bad guy's placed on TV in years also. I mean buddy literally destroyed LA with crack but he wasn't really in the game to hurt nobody he was just wanted money by any means.

All the characters was great damn everybody acted their asses off in this show as well. Not one bad character that I could think of. Damn near half to all the background characters in this series are Youtube stars. Even Man-Boy started off as skit maker on youtube.

The Bad:

Not really a lot to say that's bad. The only thing that I could say that I didn't like was Kevin dying and the way(even though it was facts) that Reed handled Franklin and black characters. The Mexicans, Colombians, and Jews their treatment was better and maybe that's because they was more organized and to be feared and really haad what government needed and that was product and means to get into the states.

That might be just a gripe or just the reality that I didn't like because Rick Ross himself said those other crews were organized unlike the black gangs

Overall 9.5/10 (only 10 series is The Wire imo)

I finished the series last night and I admit I was a sucker for not checking this out the first in dropped. My only reason why I didn't support and or watch it initially was because I grew up in the crack era and I didn't want to see it being glorified again and again on TV but this was different.

The Good:

When it started in S1 the neighborhood was nice and kids was out playing and enjoying themselves all out in the streets. Yet as the season(s) progressed you could see how the neighborhood went down. I liked how Franklin's crew as they got deeper in the game their cars gradually became better but Franklin stayed in that old Plymouth throughout and he had the most money.

Franklin is one of the nicest bad guy's placed on TV in years also. I mean buddy literally destroyed LA with crack but he wasn't really in the game to hurt nobody he was just wanted money by any means.

All the characters was great damn everybody acted their asses off in this show as well. Not one bad character that I could think of. Damn near half to all the background characters in this series are Youtube stars. Even Man-Boy started off as skit maker on youtube.

The Bad:

Not really a lot to say that's bad. The only thing that I could say that I didn't like was Kevin dying and the way(even though it was facts) that Reed handled Franklin and black characters. The Mexicans, Colombians, and Jews their treatment was better and maybe that's because they was more organized and to be feared and really haad what government needed and that was product and means to get into the states.

That might be just a gripe or just the reality that I didn't like because Rick Ross himself said those other crews were organized unlike the black gangs

Overall 9.5/10 (only 10 series is The Wire imo)

One of my favorite character arcs was Franklin's pop's.

He was a alcoholic bum living on the streets in S1 & by S3 he became a damn good adviser to Franklin. Didn't see that turn around happening at all.

SnowFall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Breaking Bad

THAT'S how you show someone's slow decent from regular guy to drug kingpin.

Shit Walter Whites wasn't even slow. in 10 months he went from HS science teacher, to murderous drug dealer. :foh5:

Back