Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hate to be that guy. But when i saw this thread get bumped i expected to read...

"Production has been halted on the set of the new season of Snowfall due to a break out of covid on set." smh

Hate to be that guy. But when i saw this thread get bumped i expected to read...

"Production has been halted on the set of the new season of Snowfall due to a break out of covid on set." smh
Lol now they shoot it on set for most part should be on schedule
I’m starting from season 1 again putting my ppls on it since they never seen it

Can't wait for season 4. Looks like Franklin leveling up once again.

Last edited:
I think that’s still part of the dream sequence ....none of that would make sense irl
Yes it was real

remember manboy is who plugged Franklin with the Compton blood niggas and manboy and them are crips

And manboy's sister messes with dude out there

they got drug business,gang business,and family business as possible motives for a beef

this all goes back to my original statement.

That part was just shot in a dreamy way,almost like that haze you're in when you first wake up.

but like you said everything after he gets out the tub is real

That part happens when he's out of the tub,maybe even during that scene ,but I haven't watched it in a minute.

I finally got into this show after started and stopping a couple times after the first few episodes were kinda slow for me and i didn’t really care about the Lucia or CIA story line to begin with

I got hooked after the episode where they go to Oakland and discover crack

binge watched and now I’m all caught up on the series within about a week

Sad crack had that much of a hold on people if you could go from regular everyday person, then you try crack once or twice and you’re hooked

especially fine girls like Mel

tenor.gif

Back