Welcome To aBlackWeb

This scene/open was something else on of the GOAT scenes

The opening scene of "Other Lives" was incredible,the way they edited all the clips of the series up until that point

. Franklin: " I didnt mean to kill Kevin mom,I didnt mean to kill Kev", Franklin talking to Avi: "So what do you sell ?"

Avi:"I sell Kilos to people with money !", Franklin:"Well then front me a Ki !" ,Mel:So you are after something ?"

Franklin:"Fuckin' right!", Mel:"And whats that ?", Franklin:"FREEDOM,FREEDOM FROM ALL OF IT !" ,Mel:"You

know when I feel free ? WHEN IM AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !", then the zoom out shot of Cali with the palm trees

and Frank and Leon slapboxing,that shit was Powerful.

Damn GNS, not you too..LMAO
Some of y'all have no patience for character development lol
It's not having no patience but some of the shit he's doing as a hood kid, people got more sense than that
Idc the era. If u grew up somewhere predominantly black that ain't baldwin hills or the atlanta suburbs, without doing anything illegal u still have a feel for certain shit

And he was mad pussy when dealing with niggaz but balls of steel when dealing with a crazy ass gun toting jew? Come on son

Ima see what else happens tho
I know y'all way ahead ain't bout read this thread too much

Franklin had some nerve killing Mels pops then acting like shit was sweet. She knew her dad wouldn't off himself. He should've known she would know that

Bruh. This nigga was led down a crack house hallway by a fairy crack head god mother. Who jus happened to introduce him to the RZA of the Wu tang clan who for some god forsaken reason really jus willingly teaches him how to cook coke into rock.

That shit was trash bruh. I was bout to stop watching this show after that scene. Horrible writing.

Couple other wack shit happened in s1 too. I jus cant remember. Yet u wanna tell me to gtfoh. smh

Bruh. This nigga was led down a crack house hallway by a fairy crack head god mother. Who jus happened to introduce him to the RZA of the Wu tang clan who for some god forsaken reason really jus willingly teaches him how to cook coke into rock.

That shit was trash bruh. I was bout to stop watching this show after that scene. Horrible writing.

Couple other wack shit happened in s1 too. I jus cant remember. Yet u wanna tell me to gtfoh. smh

...yes. Yes indeed.

Back