Welcome To aBlackWeb

ya'll still wanna save Mel? lol

she just shot a made fuckin man....bet she tries to slide to TX with auntie

but CIA and LAPD in his pockets, the only way she survives is if he makes the call to let her be.....which he probably will if I know tv shit lol

Franklin still aint seeing the hook coming....Teddy/Reed dont give a shit about nothing or nobody but his operation and probably bout to double his load once this new supply gets going....we aint seen snowfall yet

c/s Manboy rounding out as a solid character

I think Jerome is shook but wont let nobody see it....but in the end I think it'll be him or pops that sacrifice themselves to keep Franklin in the clear as long as possible

the heatwave shit is hilarious to me cuz I didnt hear it on the radio but kept asking why he was sweatin bullets lol

goat show right now, period

i think Mel shooting a Franklin is a dream she's having while seeing him at the repass....i didn't see the preview into next weeks show but this is a good ass season they got going and i don't think Franklin was that damn dumb to let a crackhead shoot him 3 times....in the same house he shot her police officer dad....lol...idk sounds way too convienent for it to end like that....but once Franklin does go....there will be someone else posted up taking his place....

i thought the white cop was gonna be on some revenge shit and just let him know i can kill you at anytime (nigger...lol) or bring you down for killing my partner once i figure out how tf you did it but them cops talking about him making 1 million A WEEK (damn that's crazy btw) made him think otherwise....plus i dont think he gave two fucks about Andre or Mel....just being a cop

Leon and Jerome are prolly gonna be the reason shit falls apart if not for Franklin himself....Jerome is fucked up and really tryin to figure out if he 's 100% in or out....Leon is reckless and wants more power....He's Bishop in Juice....he's been empowered as the 2nd in command and it's gonna get real ugly at some point between him and Franklin....i hope he kills Manboy before that happens tho....lol

damn so one more episode and it's done?.....fml....Power sucks and i dont watch too much else aside from Insecure and Atlanta which are on hiatus

Fam wtf are you talking bout? I shouted out the show Snowfall for being so detailed that they incorporated the Los Angeles heatwave of 1984 in the show when they didn’t have to.
my apologies, I misinterpreted your initial post

One of the dopest parts of that whole episode was when the white cop was in the bar when the electricity had went out while they were talking about how much money Franklin brings in. It was like a reverse light bulb came over his head

Last edited:
i think Mel shooting a Franklin is a dream she's having while seeing him at the repass....i didn't see the preview into next weeks show but this is a good ass season they got going and i don't think Franklin was that damn dumb to let a crackhead shoot him 3 times....in the same house he shot her police officer dad....lol...idk sounds way too convienent for it to end like that....but once Franklin does go....there will be someone else posted up taking his place....

i thought the white cop was gonna be on some revenge shit and just let him know i can kill you at anytime (nigger...lol) or bring you down for killing my partner once i figure out how tf you did it but them cops talking about him making 1 million A WEEK (damn that's crazy btw) made him think otherwise....plus i dont think he gave two fucks about Andre or Mel....just being a cop

Leon and Jerome are prolly gonna be the reason shit falls apart if not for Franklin himself....Jerome is fucked up and really tryin to figure out if he 's 100% in or out....Leon is reckless and wants more power....He's Bishop in Juice....he's been empowered as the 2nd in command and it's gonna get real ugly at some point between him and Franklin....i hope he kills Manboy before that happens tho....lol

damn so one more episode and it's done?.....fml....Power sucks and i dont watch too much else aside from Insecure and Atlanta which are on hiatus

it's crazy but, Rick was really doin it like that

1.Franklin will be in a wheelchair
2. I Can see Teddy trying to cut Franklin out a little Now that Gustavo building that tunnel he was so happy that he asked for a beer
I don’t see anybody else major dying unless they kill off Avi or somebody else turn snitch.
3. I can see Manboy trying to get some type of Revenge on Leon or he could try to kill Mel or have her Kidnaped to show Franklin he not playing with them
4. Gustavo aka El Chapo about to be that nigga he might have a bigger role on season 4

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2

IDK why everybody think ppl dying ain't real this summer in TV.Niggas think Angela on Power,Andre,and now franklin all had fantasy scenarios happen and aren't dead/shot

Mel popped that nigga for real

Franklin thinks he slick,but Mel was on to his shit and he didn't know

Leon good ppl overall,Manboy and them just started off wrong with him fucking with Wanda and it went downhill from there.

Leon isn't power hungry,he along for the ride and the muscle.

Jerome is solid,but going by the trailer,RIP

This show is the real deal....Franklin snapping on Lee and his overall reaction to killing Andre is supreme acting..

His pops is killing this shit.... he Know everything Franklin thinking and has really become Franklin's top advisor, plus keeping moms in line too. His story about having to kill his cousin was heavy too.

Jerome telling Louie they just gotta survive seem like foreshadowing... The preview for next episode look bad for Jerome

Fuccin crooked azzz muthafuccin cop. As soon as that other cop mentioned how much Franklin was rumored to be pullin in...I knew Andre's so-called partner was gonna get that bribe money.

His pops is killing this shit.... he Know everything Franklin thinking and has really become Franklin's top advisor, plus keeping moms in line too. His story about having to kill his cousin was heavy too.

Hell yeah. I thought Franklin was gonna buck more because of he & his pops history.

But even Franklin know he saying the right shit more times than not

Back