Welcome To aBlackWeb

shit was fucking GOAT!!!

that was the best episode in the series so far

man, i felt sorry af for Franklin when he was sent to jail

probably havent seen the last of ray ray either

I don't remember Ray Ray, what he do before this
him and his boy Lenny robbed franklin in season 1

Franklin and ol boy with the fro found some dude to help them get the money, the dude fucked Lenny in the ass

S2, Lenny decides to rob Franklin again...Franklin meets with Ray Ray, makes a peace offering

Franklin influences Ray Ray to give up Lenny, then at the meet spot, Franklin flips the script, makes Ray Ray kill Lenny

him and his boy Lenny robbed franklin in season 1

Franklin and ol boy with the fro found some dude to help them get the money, the dude fucked Lenny in the ass

S2, Lenny decides to rob Franklin again...Franklin meets with Ray Ray, makes a peace offering

Franklin influences Ray Ray to give up Lenny, then at the meet spot, Franklin flips the script, makes Ray Ray kill Lenny

Oh alright, I remember now

I need a GIF of Franklin getting his shoes back. LOL All it took was his pops talking to set him off.

Glad to see Ray Ray back in the show.

The DEA agent is now working with Teddy aka Reed. She did a good job this season.

I guess Teddy's brother will be in rehab.

So Kevin is officially dead. His family is NOT going to be happy with Franklin. There's NO way the police didn't tell them he was killed and Franklin was a suspect.

Wanda is still out in the wind and knows the recipe.

Oso is dead and Lucia is in the wind. She wasn't even in the episode. She's going to have to kill the dude and go to war against that female leader, that she gave the recipe to.

Still wondering if Louie is going to get the club.

Leon had that dope ass pep talk telling Franklin to get in there and fuck someone up.

What I didn't like was that Franklin was able to piece together very quickly that Reed is working for the Government. That was lazy writing.

Franklin's white homie still owes him money because of his daddy Jerome told him to slap.

No Avi but was mentioned.

Also Reed was going to set up the Colombians that got his brother high off of that coke.

Great season. Episode 8 was still the best episode. Can't wait for season 3.

Damn I was totally wrong about Kev being alive still. This was a great season.. I was surprised by the acting chops of some of them this season. The nigga that plays Leon showed his ass last night in the jail scene. I agree that Franklin pieced together real easy that Reed was working with the government. But I guess since season one they been playing up how smart he was and "special" when it comes to shit. So maybe it aint too outta character

I need a GIF of Franklin getting his shoes back. LOL All it took was his pops talking to set him off.

The DEA agent is now working with Teddy aka Reed. She did a good job this season.

So Kevin is officially dead. His family is NOT going to be happy with Franklin. There's NO way the police didn't tell them he was killed and Franklin was a suspect.

Oso is dead and Lucia is in the wind. She wasn't even in the episode. She's going to have to kill the dude and go to war against that female leader, that she gave the recipe to.

Leon had that dope ass pep talk telling Franklin to get in there and fuck someone up.

What I didn't like was that Franklin was able to piece together very quickly that Reed is working for the Government. That was lazy writing.

Franklin's white homie still owes him money because of his daddy Jerome told him to slap.

Also Reed was going to set up the Colombians that got his brother high off of that coke.

i dont think it was lazy writing at all

just too many things seem convenient for Reed to be just some regular dude in the dope game with all these connections

Damn I was totally wrong about Kev being alive still. This was a great season.. I was surprised by the acting chops of some of them this season. The nigga that plays Leon showed his ass last night in the jail scene. I agree that Franklin pieced together real easy that Reed was working with the government. But I guess since season one they been playing up how smart he was and "special" when it comes to shit. So maybe it aint too outta character

i dont think it was lazy writing at all

just too many things seem convenient for Reed to be just some regular dude in the dope game with all these connections

This.

Then you gotta take in account that they didn't really give a timeline of exactly how long he's been out.

But even if that period of time wasn't long, judging by the newspaper clippings, maps, and other shyt he had, seems like Franklin been doing his homework ever since he met Reed. So he knew something was up with him since day 1.

It's funny b/c as me and my s/o was watching that scene in the cemetery, she goes "I wonder if Franklin know he's the government? Or does he not know he's getting played?" I told her "Naw that nigga know. Franklin too smart to not have figured that out." And sho nuff you see Franklin lookin over that shyt talkin to his auntie.

Actually...Leon was the one who planted that seed in his head. His uncle planted the other seed about approaching Ray Ray and making that threat to his family.

I think if it wasn't for those two, Franklin wouldn't have did shyt despite his Pops showing up.

Watched the entire show in the past few days....I fucking love that scene where Franklin got his Denzel stroll on after he sonned VH1 Ray Ray in jail...fam swag was all the way back up

I felt bad for Franklin. Lol. When he gave them shoes up, I was thinking "you know you done fucked yuo don't you"

Unc is my nigga "I'll kill his whole family" lol. And Im glad he called Franklins momma out on her self righteous bullshit.

His boy a real one too.

Can't wait for the next season.

This season was dope. Kinda surprised Franklin fell for that act from Ray Ray....that get back gone be serious next season though

Back