Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aight man

If you not talking about the show

Keep it moving

Just finished watching.

Well looks like Louie isn't going to have a problem getting that club now. That is if Claudia is dead. I doubt she is.

Pedro got gunned up and clapped. Can't wait to see how they deal with the DEA agent.

Kevin is a bitch ass nigga. Sold out his whole team. I get why though. It's about to be messy.

I knew Wanda was going to be a problem. She's cooking and selling shit as well as getting high. SMH

Teddy's brother got kidnapped. I hope he doesn't get killed. I like his character,but I have a feeling Teddy is going to have to go through some tragedy.

Good episode this week.

Last edited:
Yo I’m just gonna start at season 2 so it’s set in South Central LA in 1983 do they at least mention the crips or blood, prison system juvenile halls?

Just finished watching.

Well looks like Louie isn't going to have a problem getting that club now. That is if Claudia is dead. I doubt she is.

Pedro got gunned up and clapped. Can't wait to see how they deal with the DEA agent.

Kevin is a bitch ass nigga. Sold out is whole team. I get why though. It's about to be messy.

I knew Wanda was going to be a problem. She's cooking and selling shit as well as getting high. SMH

Teddy's brother got kidnapped. I hope he doesn't get killed. I like his character,but I have a feeling Teddy is going to have to go through some tragedy.

Good episode this week.

The bolded will be the downfall. Shyt gettin hand

I haven't watched season 1 yet,but season 2 is dope(no pun). Is Lucia supposed to be a version of Griselda Blanco ? Kinda felt sorry for her when she offed Pedro.

great episode!!!

they did a wonderful job of building suspense and keeping tension

a lot of things came to a head and popped this episode!!

He the only one not making decisions based on emotions

Everyone else is

If it was his mom he would want revenge. Kevin not putting the business over his family and Franklin is which shows how much Franklin cares about his loved ones.

Back