aight, so caught up

@Infamous114, gonna need a gif of Jerome and the "where the bitches at" scene...LMAO

but isnt that still entrapment?

i assume all of this is loosely based on real life events. Im not that versed with Regan and his drug war, but i know the show "Narcos" brought this up too
im posting this from page 1 so i dont get spoiled

but what is teddy's role again? He's intentionally supplying drugs to the community on behalf of the government?

Isnt this shit entrapment?

No it's not entrapment.

There are rules to entrapment and he's not violating those rules.

No it's not entrapment.

There are rules to entrapment and he's not violating those rules.
well, im asking, how is it not entrapment? seems like the perfect recipe

well, im asking, how is it not entrapment? seems like the perfect recipe

You could've just googled up entrapment.

Everybody the CIA dude is selling drugs to was already selling drugs. So since they were already predisposed to selling drugs that negates entrapment on law enforcement part.

Now if the CIA dude was riding around Franklin hood and saw him on his way to school and pulled up on him and convinced him to sell drugs cause he got great coke at the cheapest price and then turned around and locked Franklin up for selling drugs that would be entrapment because there is nothing the CIA dude observed from Franklin that suggested that he sold drugs or was even looking to get into selling drugs.

Reactions: deadeye
You could've just googled up entrapment.

Everybody the CIA dude is selling drugs to was already selling drugs. So since they were already predisposed to selling drugs that negates entrapment on law enforcement part.

Now if the CIA dude was riding around Franklin hood and saw him on his way to school and pulled up on him and convinced him to sell drugs cause he got great coke at the cheapest price and then turned around and locked Franklin up for selling drugs that would be entrapment because there is nothing the CIA dude observed from Franklin that suggested that he sold drugs or was even looking to get into selling drugs.
i could've googled it, but i wanted actual discussion about my question and how you felt it wasnt entrapment

you provided an answer...thank you

i could've googled it, but i wanted actual discussion about my question and how you felt it wasnt entrapment

you provided an answer...thank you

Still even if you googled it we could've still discussed it. It's not that I feel it's not entrapment legally it's not entrapment. It's fucked up that they can operate like that but they get to make the rules. No matter how unfair or nonsensical they are.

You're quite welcome

Reactions: AP2.5
@AP21 The US government wanted to topple the Nicaraguan government. In order to do that without overtly doing that, they backed the government opposition. They would sell the Contras drugs and buy them gun. The drugs the government was selling are the same drugs that started the crack epidemic

@AP21 The US government wanted to topple the Nicaraguan government. In order to do that without overtly doing that, they backed the government opposition. They would sell the Contras drugs and buy them gun. The drugs the government was selling are the same drugs that started the crack epidemic
AHHH...ok...damn

that shit fucked up

maybe this is for another thread, but with all the waste that goes on in the US govt, i cant imagine they couldnt come up with some phantom program to finance this shit

thats shady af they used the urban communities to push this shit

AHHH...ok...damn

that shit fucked up

maybe this is for another thread, but with all the waste that goes on in the US govt, i cant imagine they couldnt come up with some phantom program to finance this shit

They had the funding for it. If I'm remembering correctly congress voted to not to fund it and stay out of it. So certain folks in the gov't who wanted it to happen and have it look like the US wasn't backing the rebels they sold drugs to fund the rebels coup.

Reactions: OhMars
AHHH...ok...damn

that shit fucked up

Yeah, Like Morgan said, if they were going to do it on the books it would need approval. But if you push that shit through the CIA as a black op you dont need shit but the approval of a few people.

The U.S....the biggest drug and arms dealer in the world Ladies & Gentlemen.

Boggles my mind as to how the government did this

AHHH...ok...damn

that shit fucked up

you're just now finding out about this ? You don't know the story of The Real Rick Ross ?,this show is loosely based on that.

Reactions: deadeye and IP360
you're just now finding out about this ? You don't know the story of The Real Rick Ross ?,this show is loosely based on that.
idk man

if i answer this, then idk if you gon think im being too serious or not

but fuck it

i'm vaguely familiar with the Rick Ross story. I saw his vids on Vlad a while back, but still never dawned on me thats what was going on

which brings me to my next question...why did Ross end up doing time then if he was in bed with the CIA?

idk man

if i answer this, then idk if you gon think im being too serious or not

but fuck it

i'm vaguely familiar with the Rick Ross story. I saw his vids on Vlad a while back, but still never dawned on me thats what was going on

which brings me to my next question...why did Ross end up doing time then if he was in bed with the CIA?
The CIA isn't gonna come out and say I'm selling him dope he's cool.

Reactions: Freshb651 and IP360