idk man

if i answer this, then idk if you gon think im being too serious or not

but fuck it

i'm vaguely familiar with the Rick Ross story. I saw his vids on Vlad a while back, but still never dawned on me thats what was going on

which brings me to my next question...why did Ross end up doing time then if he was in bed with the CIA?

He was the fall guy

idk man

if i answer this, then idk if you gon think im being too serious or not

but fuck it

i'm vaguely familiar with the Rick Ross story. I saw his vids on Vlad a while back, but still never dawned on me thats what was going on

which brings me to my next question...why did Ross end up doing time then if he was in bed with the CIA?

Oh shit,I'm looking up more of this and I didn't know it was Gary Webb who outed the Ross/Cia connection. Listen to this, Gary Webb was shot in the head TWO times,and

his death was ruled a Suicide. But yeah research this and google some of these names it shows how our government gets down,read up on Rick Ross,and Oliver North and

Gary Webb.

Oh shit,I'm looking up more of this and I didn't know it was Gary Webb who outed the Ross/Cia connection. Listen to this, Gary Webb was shot in the head TWO times,and

his death was ruled a Suicide. But yeah research this and google some of these names it shows how our government gets down,read up on Rick Ross,and Oliver North and

Gary Webb.

Y'all should check out Kill The Messenger... good movie about this

I only watched the first season of Snowfall when it dropped and

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

I might check out the following seasons

snowfall
in an attempt to recoup some stolen dope, Franklin enlists the help of some knucklehead in the hood. They go to the dude house to torture him into giving it up. After several attempts, the knucklehead fucks the dude in the ass. They dont show it, but its implied

Niggas watched that gay show Oz but have a problem with something gay that's not even shown

and OZ was wild with it.

Same for Marsellus Wallace gettin raped on Pulp Fiction, and that's a flick a lot of y'all hold in high regard.

Reactions: deadeye
Are y'all talking about snowfall when there is a snowfall thread? With a mod here? But But what about participation in other threads?

Are y'all talking about snowfall when there is a snowfall thread? With a mod here? But But what about participation in other threads?

Goldie was talking about it in here and that mod not going to cross his boss

Says the nigga who scared of making threads in fear of them flopping

Foh

The shit not gonna fuck your credit score anymore than it already is