Welcome To aBlackWeb

Franklin's auntie full of shyt.

She deliberately started that argument just to give herself an excuse to leave. Ole lady gonna do her dirty again.

Yeah, her head souped up with what Claudia can give her... It ain't real love tho... But Jerome losing his composure.. he was gone lose her one way or another.

I just realized that the Mexicans killed the guy that killed Franklin's boy Kevin's cousin. This is going to get ugly.

Good eye on ole girl part of noticing her cousin's fiancè is cop.

The fact that picked up on how quickly she pulled that gun out w/o hesitating (her stance was a giveaway also) was impressive. They're screwed tho.

yo i wish this shit was on Showtime. Yoooo DeRay told that lil nigga that he don't know how to use his dick yet bwahahahahaha

im posting this from page 1 so i dont get spoiled

but what is teddy's role again? He's intentionally supplying drugs to the community on behalf of the government?

Isnt this shit entrapment?

im posting this from page 1 so i dont get spoiled

but what is teddy's role again? He's intentionally supplying drugs to the community on behalf of the government?

Isnt this shit entrapment?

He's a C.I.A. agent getting money for the Contras, and is using drugs to fund it.

He's a C.I.A. agent getting money for the Contras, and is using drugs to fund it.
but isnt that still entrapment?

i assume all of this is loosely based on real life events. Im not that versed with Regan and his drug war, but i know the show "Narcos" brought this up too

Reactions: 1/2
Back