Welcome To aBlackWeb

damn same what happened to...

and leon doese have some sense who knew somehow i dont think those relationships will last

Just started watching season one last week...watched tha pilot and I’ll prolly binge watch season one this weekend/week

His boys going to be Franklin's downfall, they damn near did something stupid to fuck everything up this last episode and his uncle old ass should know better

I know I wasn't the only one laughing at their azzz when they was getting the guns loaded and shyt b4 they head out was I? Lol!

Franklin's uncle and his wife's relationship open like a muthafucca. Lol!

Franklin smart as fucc tho. Can you imagine the type of person he could become if he applied that knowledge in the corporate world?

I know I wasn't the only one laughing at their azzz when they was getting the guns loaded and shyt b4 they head out was I? Lol!

Franklin's uncle and his wife's relationship open like a muthafucca. Lol/QUOTE]

Yeah I kept thinking these niggas outta control

That nigga auntie!!!
giphy.gif

watching last ep now

Leons girl is a liability early.. her loud mouth ass

and that other dude is gonna snake Franklin

shit is gonna hit the fan hard

Just binged watched season 1. Great show....the cop storyline bores me, even tho I know he play a big part in the story. Jerome is funny.. nigga embodies somebody old school uncle....business wise he a liabikitl. Aunt Lou one of my favorite characters on the show..

where.....Xfinity pissed me off

they got it all on demand except for EP 1.....you gotta subscribe to FX+ to see it

its not even about the funky ass $5, shits just silly and feels like a test to see juuuuust how dumb and desperate people are

at the same time I dont do none of that firestick shit, so I feel boxed in

and if its anything I hate, its being boxed in lmao

ima probably subscribe like a chump once I cool off

watching last ep now

Leons girl is a liability early.. her loud mouth ass

and that other dude is gonna snake Franklin

shit is gonna hit the fan hard

Man Franklin is going to have to kill his boy. This is what the game does. It destroys family and friendships.

Auntie just rolled out and is kicking it with Claudia. Franklin is going to need to buy the club to get Auntie back.

Leon's girl was a little too excited. It's going to be a problem.

Uncle Jerome did his thing leading that meeting.

Teddy's brother is mad as hell. LOL I like his brother. Good new character.

Pedro's girl is a government agent. Pedro is a MAJOR liability. Either he's dumb as hell, or is getting vengeance on his cousin for killing his father.

Franklin's pops is back and is staying in his old room.

Way better than last week's episode. And yet you got some people out there that think Power is better than this show. LOL

where.....Xfinity pissed me off

they got it all on demand except for EP 1.....you gotta subscribe to FX+ to see it

its not even about the funky ass $5, shits just silly and feels like a test to see juuuuust how dumb and desperate people are

at the same time I dont do none of that firestick shit, so I feel boxed in

and if its anything I hate, its being boxed in lmao

ima probably subscribe like a chump once I cool off

YouTubetv.. I got it when it was $35/month

Back