• no

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • yes

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about -

I've done it. He was months old. I don't regret it.

Who the hell wanna wait til the child is sleep all the time to have sex?! That shit wack.

If I'm horny at 2:57pm and my son woke. Go your ass outside or in the living room. No child need to be busting in their parents room anyway.

stop. your priorities are self evident.

Reactions: GNS
It wouldn't be right if I wasn't

She was in here droppin straight ether, had a nigga like

giphy.gif
lol She was just yelling at everybody with strawmans and insults stop caping b, that's my dog but she was outta line this time

Man, they gonna be good by tomorrow

They ain't really mad.....

I love BNE, everyone knows this.
I tend to agree with her more than anyone else.

But shawty is outta pocket here and her bae aint making it any better

lmaoooo

CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD...
ARCHIVE THIS BITCH

giphy.gif

lol She was just yelling at everybody with strawmans and insults stop caping b, that's my dog but she was outta line this time
your entire arguments were ad hominems. I wasn't arguing strawmans, you just didn't agree. you don't see it as problematic because infants don't remember, I see it as problematic for the act not what they remember.

stop yo, like chill ....forreal
I did. I made this post:
if you stopped, then there's no damn issue. if you were accidentally caught and you didn't carry on while knowing full well that your child was now alert/could see you, then what I'm talking about doesn't fucking apply to you.

you said it's happened before and it may well happen again if you have another kid. what tf can be deduced from that? doesn't scream "it was an accident and we stopped when we caught on", that sounds like an unapologetic lack of fucks. glad to hear that's not the case, now move along.
she wanted to continue, so we can.

I agree, saying her kid should be taken away was a step too far, but it's hard to feel bad about it when the ditzy bitch wants to keep going.

Reactions: GNS
Nah fuck her. She brought my child in the shit. Ain't she the admin? Ain't that against the rules. Nah not when Goldie bitch mad.
She got a point, somebody got banned for this before................

Idk why trini won't just apologize she knows better

I don't want that hoe apology. She quick to jump on somebody for shit they do but when she do the shit, it's A1.

Fuck that hoe. Straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back