• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Yall some nasty motherfuckers....

i swear.....

when yall have babies, do yall smash while they awake looking at yall or god forbid.... breast feeding....?????

wtf.....

i never thought i'd have to ask this question....

me and the wife always try to atleast wait till the kids sleep, and put them in the the crib.....

i can't get into sexy time with an awake child in the room.....

shit's a distraction for lack of better words...

how bout yall???

Umm i aint got no kids but I've smashed in front of some of em
Last time this chicks neice walked in on me tearing her aunty up.
The women seem way more composed about it than I was

i think i told this story before on the IC...

man,....

once i was chilling with this chick who lived in ym cousin building who had hella kids...

she was always outside when we were out there smoking, and drinking n shit... and she was cool, a little older....always talking bout niggaz couldn't handle her n shit.....

of course you know young niggaz was like.. iight...when you ready to stop talkign shit you know where to find me.....

so one particular night, i find myself in her apartment....

she got me sittign in the living room.....

pitch fucking black.....like culdn't see shit at all....she had them light blocking curtains.....

so she sitting on the couch with me starting up n shit, and i'm ready to go.....pants off n everything....

she gets up like
"hol up i be right back.....'

so i'm just sitting there...on the couch....in the dark...at full attention....

so i'm just chilling...and i feel what i thought was her hand on my thigh.....but it was way too small...and i feel like i would have noticed her weight...i open my phone for some light... and sho nuff one of them little rug rats right there looking dead at me...

man i jumped up freaked out as shit.....threw my pants on and got outta there....

she was like i shoulda just moved the baby down the couch or put them in their room...i was scared...

man.......

i hate some people....
everybody thought hat shit was hilarious too.....

i think i told this story before on the IC...

man,....

once i was chilling with this chick who lived in ym cousin building who had hella kids...

she was always outside when we were out there smoking, and drinking n shit... and she was cool, a little older....always talking bout niggaz couldn't handle her n shit.....

of course you know young niggaz was like.. iight...when you ready to stop talkign shit you know where to find me.....

so one particular night, i find myself in her apartment....

she got me sittign in the living room.....

pitch fucking black.....like culdn't see shit at all....she had them light blocking curtains.....

so she sitting on the couch with me starting up n shit, and i'm ready to go.....pants off n everything....

she gets up like
"hol up i be right back.....'

so i'm just sitting there...on the couch....in the dark...at full attention....

so i'm just chilling...and i feel what i thought was her hand on my thigh.....but it was way too small...and i feel like i would have noticed her weight...i open my phone for some light... and sho nuff one of them little rug rats right there looking dead at me...

man i jumped up freaked out as shit.....threw my pants on and got outta there....

she was like i shoulda just moved the baby down the couch or put them in their room...i was scared...

man.......

i hate some people....
everybody thought hat shit was hilarious too.....
What about the kid you put in the dresser

What about the kid you put in the dresser
tha kid wasn't watching us, and it was sleep.....

if it was up to her, the kid woulda stayed on the bed....

fuck kinda shit is that.....chicks don't be giving a fuck when they want that pipe...

i just don't understand not putting your kid up....

i had another chick who had like a 2 year old who wouldn't stay in the other room while we got our jollies....... she was like we can just do it under the covers....
:scust:

my wife and i always make sure the kids sleep and in the crib, and does not have a direct line of sight in case they wake up......

dawg even at 1 month they looking dead at you like they know what you doing....

put the kid to sleep and in the crib first.....

Im telling yall the women don't be giving af
they don't...

like the dresser drawer chick gave no fucks if her kid was watching or if her kid was in the dresser..... like neither option phased her in the least.....

this was a one and done tho...there's no way that woman could have ever raised any of my kids.....

That is a negative. He has to not only be sleeping be deep sleep in his room. But there was a time with a young lady that we engaged while her daughter was in the crib in the same room . I think her daughter was under 2 and the she kept telling me her daughter was a heavy sleeper and it turned out she was.

I've done it. He was months old. I don't regret it.
giphy.gif

Just because they're jack asses doesn't mean you have to be.
That point would make sense if my story(ies) didnt consist of me being alarmed and removing myself whilst the women were being non chalant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back