you ever smash in front of your kids?

• no

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • yes

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i told this story before on the IC...

man,....

once i was chilling with this chick who lived in ym cousin building who had hella kids...

she was always outside when we were out there smoking, and drinking n shit... and she was cool, a little older....always talking bout niggaz couldn't handle her n shit.....

of course you know young niggaz was like.. iight...when you ready to stop talkign shit you know where to find me.....

so one particular night, i find myself in her apartment....

she got me sittign in the living room.....

pitch fucking black.....like culdn't see shit at all....she had them light blocking curtains.....

so she sitting on the couch with me starting up n shit, and i'm ready to go.....pants off n everything....

she gets up like
"hol up i be right back.....'

so i'm just sitting there...on the couch....in the dark...at full attention....

so i'm just chilling...and i feel what i thought was her hand on my thigh.....but it was way too small...and i feel like i would have noticed her weight...i open my phone for some light... and sho nuff one of them little rug rats right there looking dead at me...

man i jumped up freaked out as shit.....threw my pants on and got outta there....

she was like i shoulda just moved the baby down the couch or put them in their room...i was scared...

man.......

i hate some people....
everybody thought hat shit was hilarious too.....

LOL, Du almost got stopped mid-stroke like...

plz-stop-post.jpg

You a good man bruh because some niggas would have kept going with no fucks given.

Last edited:
Wow... it sounds so harsh when put like that. lol

We have been caught once or twice between the 9 kids we have.

We tried with the baby on the nip.. That little dude just bit me like " stop moving dangit" haha.

Aye, you gotta get it when you can with a house full like we have.

Who the hell wanna wait til the child is sleep all the time to have sex?! That shit wack.

If I'm horny at 2:57pm and my son woke. Go your ass outside or in the living room. No child need to be busting in their parents room anyway.

Who the hell wanna wait til the child is sleep all the time to have sex?! That shit wack.

If I'm horny at 2:57pm and my son woke. Go your ass outside or in the living room. No child need to be busting in their parents room anyway.
that's way different kandy.....you sent them out the room

i'm talking u bent over, homie knocking that shit out the park, and the kid watching like

1.jpg

that's foul as shit........

that's way different kandy.....you sent them out the room

i'm talking u bent over, and homie knocking that shit out the park, and the kid watching like

1.jpg

that's foul as shit........

Yeah,

I can't do it. I hate when they come to do the door knocking and ISH.
Honey get dry quick trying to talk to them through the door without making sex sounds.

@DS_ Be like shut up girl. lol
tenor.gif

Depending on the age of the child it isn't that simple but I see your point.

oh he remember.....

he be like..

"heeeeeyyy momma"

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back