you ever smash in front of your kids?

• no

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • yes

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl take your judgemental ass somewhere.

And if God sees fit, I shall.
I ain't about to entertain you about shit I do with MY kids. You and your offspring can go live in that perfect ass land alone. We good over here.
I'll meditate on it.

Not being a child sbuser =/= being perfect.

If only! Most of society would be perfect then.

Who said anything about fucking in front of their kids, people said they send them to another room/outside if it's during the day or wait until they're asleep.

Again, stop exaggerating b
Did you miss the title/subject of this damn thread? And you're a smart one too smh

Stop being a child abuser apologist. Contact a survivors association and ask them what they think about this.

I'm not intentionally smashing in front of kids

That's weird as fuck

Now, if my baby is an infant and their crib is in my room and me and they daddy so happen to want to get it in...

THEN ITS GOING TF DOWN!
Exactly. That's how it's happened with me. He only woke up once. Which was the time I snapped the pic.

Did you miss the title/subject of this damn thread? And you're a smart one too smh

Stop being a child abuser apologist. Contact a survivors association and ask them what they think about this.
Holy fuck, show me where somebody said that they fucked in front of a child that was old enough to be aware of it.

I'll wait......

You need to look at your posts during these rants you on, it's like you don't read what the opposition is actually saying, and more focused on making them feel bad rather than presenting a compelling argument. No shade either it's just something you consistently do.

No.

Find ways to get off without subjecting a child to it.

Shocked.gif

Are you alright @BNE ? Are you trying to pick a fight so you and goldie can be ONE with the innanet?

AJA ~ I too believe you are taking it out of context. This was a spin off from a question/comments in another thread. That is why it is titled as such.

I find it hard to believe any one in here is letting their children watch sex acts love. Come on now.

View attachment 9637

Are you alright @BNE ? Are you trying to pick a fight so you and goldie can be ONE with the innanet?

AJA ~ I too believe you are taking it out of context. This was a spin off from a question/comments in another thread. That is why it is titled as such.

I find it hard to believe any one in here is letting their children watch sex acts love. Come on now.

How did I get included in this shit? lol

And if we're being technical. You DID intentionally do it infront of your kid, you were fuckin breastfeeding for crying outloud. Cut the shit b.

Reactions: GNS
Holy fuck show me where somebody said that they fucked in front of a child that was old enough to be aware of it.

I'll wait
You're adding qualifiers like "old enough to be aware of it" when just 2 mins ago you were saying it ain't even about smashing in front of kids. Which is it, apologist?

@Reesey has literally said she tried to fuck while her child was attached to her body. That's involving a kid in q sex act, whether they remember it or not. Saying that ain't the case is like saying committing a crime while the victims are unconscious doesn't count.

A newborn asleep on the other side of the room, maybe not because that's how it was in most of the world with communal sleeping arrangements, but when u have options like waiting or going elsewhere yet do so anyway, like @ChiCity advocated? Should be in or under a jail with an unmarked grave, I'm srs.

How did I get included in this shit? lol

And if we're being technical. You DID intentionally do it infront of your kid, you were fuckin breastfeeding for crying outloud. Cut the shit b.

Awe - him coming to the rescue.

And the scenario of the baby in the same room is the same. And I am not apologizing for that ish at all. haha.

Heck this little African was 3 months old.
I hardly believe he is traumatized haha.

But ya'll got it. Ya'll kids will never be subjected to this because you will never have sex in the house/room or in the vicinity of them when they are babies. So ya'll gravy. :-) lol

wait...

breastfeeding while fucking?

aw hell nah
This debate has been had on other platforms too and I had to check out of them when ppl were defending it.
View attachment 9637

Girl, idk what beef u n Goldie had earlier today cuz I was out. Came home to this thread n it was saddening cuz most of the participants r some of my fave members.

wait...

breastfeeding while fucking?

aw hell nah

Yeah, I was laying on my side and he tried to slide in there, but the baby wasn't having it and chomped down on the nip.

I don't care what nobody tell you, that ISH hurts with AND without teeth. lol

Never tried it again.

Her mama and daddy probably fucked while she was in the crib too. It aint abnormal.

You're adding qualifiers like "old enough to be aware of it" when just 2 mins ago you were saying it ain't even about smashing in front of kids. Which is it, apologist?

@Reesey has literally said she tried to fuck while her child was attached to her body. That's involving a kid in q sex act, whether they remember it or not. Saying that ain't the case is like saying committing a crime while the victims are unconscious doesn't count.
So I can't make a slight change to my argument now? Is that illegal according to the laws of internet arguments? lol

I highly doubt reesey's kid can remember their parents smashing yet even comprehending what was going on:

According to this article they can't accurately recall these events past the age of 7 maybe even earlier:

"And that’s because of a strange phenomenon known as childhood amnesia. Kids can remember events before the age of 3 when they’re small, but by the time they’re a bit older, those early autobiographical memories are lost. New research has put the starting point for amnesia at age 7."

http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/kinderlab/birth-memory-why-kids-forget-what-happened-age-7

Again they may "remember' when they're extremely young but they can't comprehend what's going on, and past the age of 7 as the article says it becomes a distant memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back