you ever smash in front of your kids?

• no

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • yes

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was laying on my side and he tried to slide in there, but the baby wasn't having it and chomped down on the nip.

I don't care what nobody tell you, that ISH hurts with AND without teeth. lol

Never tried it again.

lmao this is hilarious

reminds me of a recent article I saw about a woman that has sex while breastfreeding

full-3_zps5tzoxwvr.png

I think context is important. I believe me and Reesey were already engaged in a session and the baby woke up

looking for something. It was never, "oh you feeding the baby? That's alright pull 'em to the side. Our

experience with "in front of kids" is when they're too young to understand and sleep. AND sleep, not or. I can't

see the child abuse in an act that not only is the child not cognoscente of, but not aware of if they were. I can't

imagine a child looking at you wide eyed while you do mattress mambo and you can stay in the mood.

lol this lil girl been posting with yall for however long and JUST found out most of yall aint shit
I can see the innocence being lost post by post
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So I can't make a slight change to my argument now? Is that illegal according to the laws of internet arguments? lol

I highly doubt reesey's kid can remember their parents smashing yet even comprehending what was going on:

According to this article they can't accurately recall these events past the age of 7 maybe even earlier:

"And that’s because of a strange phenomenon known as childhood amnesia. Kids can remember events before the age of 3 when they’re small, but by the time they’re a bit older, those early autobiographical memories are lost. New research has put the starting point for amnesia at age 7."

http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/kinderlab/birth-memory-why-kids-forget-what-happened-age-7

Again they may "remember' when they're extremely young but they can't comprehend what's going on, and past the age of 7 as the article says it becomes a distant memory.

not being able to remember it doesn't make it acceptable. you could habitually mildly waterboard a newborn and it wouldn't be recalled, does that make it any less a crime than if it were done to a 4 year old who might remember? assess the actions for what they are while you're caping, at least.

not being able to remember it doesn't make it acceptable. you could habitually mildly waterboard a newborn and it wouldn't be recalled, does that make it any less a crime than if it were done to a 4 year old who might remember? assess the actions for what they are while you're caping, at least.
Let's see:

Having sex near a sleeping/unaware child vs torturing a child.....yeah totally the same lol

Come on trini you're better than this

Let's see:

Having sex near a sleeping/unaware child vs torturing a child.....yeah totally the same lol

sigh i'm not equating them, I used that as an example of an action that's abusive but might not be recalled if it happens early enough.

is fucking while holding the hand of your 5 year old okay? if it's okay to fuck while rocking a newborn, is the newborn's childhood amnesia the only justification there is for the situation?

I'm saying that "they won't remember it" is a wack excuse. that could be applied to any mistreatment of a child at an early enough age, bar physical harm. and even in the case of physical harm, there r people who beat 2 yr olds like as if it's a valid form of discipline despite a 2yr old being unlikely to remember whatever lesson the violence was supposed to instill in them.

remove whether the kid will remember or not for a second, when it comes to assessing whether what they've been subjected to was right or wrong.

Reactions: Az
Let's see:

Devil's advocate...I really don't think @BNE is speaking on children who are unaware. I think she's speaking

on those who don't care that the child is unaware because they feel it has no affect on the child because they

can't comprehend the action. Or am I wrong?

I think BNE you have to be very careful with the language here.

Labeling people as sexual abusers or saying its sexual abuse isnt fitting of the topic at hand.

People arent forcing their kids to watch them engage in sexual acts.

I think everyone made it clear here that they had some slip ups or their child was fairly young and/or asleep.

I know youre very passionate about this and I too hate when people undermine my thoughts/feelings about something Im passionate about---However, language is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back