you ever smash in front of your kids?

• no

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • yes

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
your entire arguments were ad hominems. I wasn't arguing strawmans, you just didn't agree. you don't see it as problematic because infants don't remember, I see it as problematic for the act not what they remember.
That was just a few of them and so were yours, when you explained your positions I posted facts from legit sources and had a compelling argument. You just nosigned most of them because you didn't like it.

Who is bne"s bae?
I'm doing too much supporting i aint tryna hear that

tumblr_mr0kejTpX71s96pqto1_400_zpsagbxe0hz.gif

Ok everyone calm the fuck down gotdamn

I think everybody should just take a deep breath and relax....

Was there something deeper brewing here??

This was a pretty intense back n forth over a fairly silly topic

BNE is turning into Goldie right before my very eyes :cry:

Hold up, I cant take two of you motherfuckers!!!

sis come back to me while you still can.

Nah honestly I ain't have no issues with her ass. What y'all thought was beef was just slightly different views. However, I done let this hoe get in her feelings and call me a bitch before but it's only so much Ima let you get away with.

Don't bring my child into shit or say no foul ass shit about the way I raise my child. Period.

Nah honestly I ain't have no issues with her ass. What y'all thought was beef was just slightly different views. However, I done let this hoe get in her feelings and call me a bitch before but it's only so much Ima let you get away with.

Don't bring my child into shit or say no foul ass shit about the way I raise my child. Period.
you're mistaken, in bad judgment I used bitch in a tongue in cheek comment. I wasn't seriously insulting you that time. You can take it that way though.

This time, I was critical of your parenting skills. I didn't insult your child but you. I don't insult kids. You can take it as an attack against you as a family unit but I didn't go at your kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back