Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of adults interacting everyday should not need this much....protection from other members, vows of secrecy, unwillingness to use names when addressing things, etc

None of this seems like trill fate and OB levels of harassment and annoyance but more so just seems like _____ finds _____ annoying or weird so they say ehhh

In the grand scheme of things,

2E01288F-35EB-49A2-B634-963875332CB1.gif

The same Skylar that was married and claimed her husband didn't "save her from the pole' but instead showed he was enough of a "real nigga" to keep her off it? I saw that tweet a few days ago and really did think "Damn she reminds me of smoeone from the IC" but couldn't place the name

A bunch of adults interacting everyday should not need this much....protection from other members, vows of secrecy, unwillingness to use names when addressing things, etc

None of this seems like trill fate and OB levels of harassment and annoyance but more so just seems like _____ finds _____ annoying or weird so they say ehhh

In the grand scheme of things,

View attachment 164638
So you choose when you want to be an adult vs childish?

Interesting

Boy AP I wish instead of always trying to be passively aggressive and indirectly respond with a quip or snide remark that you would actually just take heed for once.

I asked you a direct question last night more than once and you ignored it lol

I need you to step outside all of this and see how dumb this is lol

Like look, you was scared to drop a list....on a message board

Then you said “alright guys! You forced me to do this! I tried to spare you! And dropped it instead of constructively just saying ___ had a problem with ____ because of this when it happened

I just don’t see the point in handling things like that

Turn the sass levels down for a min and just listen

This thread is hilarious. Niggas bringing the exact same IC complaints to ABW. Would make one think maybe it's not the sites and mods but the posters that cause this shit...

It’s funny because little does the ABW collective know that the primary male mods here were the main ones in some fuckery on the last site lol

These niggas weren’t low regular posters with a great rep lol

Boy AP I wish instead of always trying to be passively aggressive and indirectly respond with a quip or snide remark that you would actually just take heed for once.

I asked you a direct question last night more than once and you ignored it lol

I need you to step outside all of this and see how dumb this is lol

Like look, you was scared to drop a list....on a message board

Then you said “alright guys! You forced me to do this! I tried to spare you! And dropped it instead of constructively just saying ___ had a problem with ____ because of this when it happened

I just don’t see the point in handling things like that

Turn the sass levels down for a min and just listen
You the last person who should try some reverse psychology on me

But since you want to be more direct.

So you know the difference from right and wrong yet you still choose to do the shit you do?

I hope that was direct enough for you

Niggas argued all night with a guy named “deadeye and Chitown Bully” all night over making women feel uneasy on a message board in 2019

View attachment 164639
Now you sound dismissive af

This the shit people be talking about

Whether it's a message board, Twitter, etc... Nobody wants to come to these places to be harassed

I hope it was worth the lol's though

It’s funny because little does the ABW collective know that the primary male mods here were the main ones in some fuckery on the last site lol

These niggas weren’t low regular posters with a great rep lol
Now you just tried to lecture me about naming names then you go on to make a vague post and don't name the names

I should've bet all my ABW bucks beta was gonna somehow work sass or zesty in his response though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back