Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This why I didn't wanna drop the names because I knew niggas wasn't gonna accept it and try to find every reason to call me a liar.

And only one person from bwg was mentioned. Why not name freeman or Chicago figure while I was at it if I was just gonna say anything?

The main people that kept talking about naming names were there people on the list but y'all couldn't just let shit be

As far as Az's accusation about mods, I know exactly who she's talking about but if she's not going to say their name, then that's her choice. I know it's not me so idc.

This why I didn't wanna drop the names because I knew niggas wasn't gonna accept it and try to find every reason to call me a liar.

And only one person from bwg was mentioned. Why not name freeman or Chicago figure while I was at it if I was just gonna say anything?

The main people that kept talking about naming names were there people on the list but y'all couldn't just let shit be

As far as Az's accusation about mods, I know exactly who she's talking about but if she's not going to say their name, then that's her choice. I know it's not me so idc.
You named me and I ain't chased a chick off here, kinda hard to do when you don't have one interaction with them. I see what you did though. How you go from them being offended personally to well it was what they saw people say about a dude on here

@Chicity @Duwop @AP21 you niggas just got called out by a female. You mf'ers are the worst
How come when I say that I was personally contacted about the people that were listed, it turned into well what about_____. I didn't get contacted about whoever it is y'all thinking about

Should I have mentioned Sam? He does his shit to Du. Du handles it on his own

Should I have mentioned Mars when it came to mizury and her friend who tried to hack the site? None of them contacted me but at the same time, no one misses them either so yeah...

Freeman, yes more than one female reached out about multiple dudes

You named me and I ain't chased a chick off here, kinda hard to do when you don't have one interaction with them. I see what you did though. How you go from them being offended personally to well it was what they saw people say about a dude on here
Your reading comprehension is terrible

Show me where I said you chased someone off. I gave 3 reasons why various females contacted me. You fell into one of those categories.

Just accept it

Your reading comprehension is terrible

Show me where I said you chased someone off. I gave 3 reasons why various females contacted me. You fell into one of those categories.

Just accept it
Ain't this what we're talking about. So I don't chase women off, I just don't bow down to you niggas

How come when I say that I was personally contacted about the people that were listed, it turned into well what about_____. I didn't get contacted about whoever it is y'all thinking about

Should I have mentioned Sam? He does his shit to Du. Du handles it on his own

Should I have mentioned Mars when it came to mizury and her friend who tried to hack the site? None of them contacted me but at the same time, no one misses them either so yeah...

Freeman, yes more than one female reached out about multiple dudes
A mod is mentioned but you wanna protect them

A mod is mentioned but you wanna protect them
Let me rephrase then since you trying your best to be Nancy Drew.

I know she's not talking to me. Based on previous interactions between her and other mods, I assume I know who she's referring to

There you go. And look, you cracked the case before commercial break

Ain't this what we're talking about. So I don't chase women off, I just don't bow down to you niggas
Fam, a female personally told me they find you annoying and messy and, yet, you beating your chest because you don't bow down to us niggas?

Damn the bar is low af

Have a good day chitown brah.

Go BBQ in one of those parks today. Get outside and enjoy the weather before it gets cold man

Elzo: Admins since u know who used to post gay gifs let us know so we can expose and embarrass them

Admins: we made a deal w the gayliases so we can’t expose them

Weird faggot posters: yea man y do u wanna so bad * giggles* , ur weird for wanting to know their identity

There’s something amiss here lmao

Elzo: Admins since u know who used to post gay gifs let us know so we can expose and embarrass them

Admins: we made a deal w the gayliases so we can’t expose them

Weird faggot posters: yea man y do u wanna so bad * giggles* , ur weird for wanting to know their identity

There’s something amiss here lmao

This didn't do what you thought it was going to brah

This really has turned into some Me Too bullshit.

So, it's cool now for chicks to make accusations.............hide their hands..........and not even give niggas the opportunity to address whatever it is they're being accused of???

View attachment 164600

I swear bruh, if this was your site instead of Goldie's...........I'd have to seriously consider reaching out to Ducky or someone with a similar skillset.

Never really had any problems with you on a personal level before................shit was just harmless back-and-forths to me.

But this shit right here???

Nah, you're foul for this bruh.

I thought you were part of creepset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back