Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what.. Fuck this.

This what y'all want? I'ma let y'all decide what happens to them and we'll see if y'all really care or y'all just wanna draw this out for another 30 pages.

I'm gonna preface this by saying that not all the names have been accused of bring a sexual harasser but just being an antagonizer, being messy or an instigator which has turned a few females off. I tried talking around it hoping niggas would just take a hint and STFU so they can just move better after this thread, but y'all seem to be addicted to chaos which reminds me of Elzo's crusade to find out who the gay aliases were on the IC but anyway

Don't @ me asking what was said about you, just know your name was mentioned at least once on some fuck shit. I'm not about to have a conversation with you about this nor am I mentioning the female who said it, and don't send me no PMs either because they will go unanswered

Deadeye
Allergens
Elzo
Chitown B
Max
Beta ( I'm only mentioning him bc of what Goldie said El said)

Now since y'all not gonna tell them to kick rocks, do what you will with this information.

And JUST when I was about to press post reply, here come Elzo off the top rope mentioning the gay aliases. Lmao

Good fucking night

This what y'all want? I'ma let y'all decide what happens to them and we'll see if y'all really care or y'all just wanna draw this out for another 30 pages.

I'm gonna preface this by saying that not all the names have been accused of bring a sexual harasser but just being an antagonizer, being messy or an instigator which has turned a few females off. I tried talking around it hoping niggas would just take a hint and STFU so they can just move better after this thread, but y'all seem to be addicted to chaos which reminds me of Elzo's crusade to find out who the gay aliases were on the IC but anyway

Don't @ me asking what was said about you, just know your name was mentioned at least once on some fuck shit. I'm not about to have a conversation with you about this nor am I mentioning the female who said it, and don't send me no PMs either because they will go unanswered

Deadeye
Allergens
Elzo
Chitown B
Max

Now since y'all not gonna tell them to kick rocks, do what you will with this information.

And JUST when I was about to press post reply, here come Elzo off the top rope mentioning the gay aliases. Lmao

Good fucking night

nigga finally found some heart

Deadeye
Allergens
Elzo
Chitown B
Max

Good fucking night

Deadeye
Allergens
Elzo
Chitown B
Max

Good fucking night

I understand why you didn't wanna drop names now.

I'm at the top of the list???

Really???

Bullshit bruh.

I could see if this was the IC and you were talking about Westie or Kat or someobody............but I haven't even interacted with any ABW ladies like that for them to say I'm harassing them.

Even if this was about the IC, it's still debatable to say I was "harassing" them........but at least it'd be understandable.

But ABW chicks......since I've been on ABW???

If you're gonna put people's names out there like that and let posters decide our fate..........then you've gotta name the accusers too.

At the very least you need to give specific details of what we were accused of.

I'm legit heated right now.

This shit is foul as fuck.

Ok, I hadn't read this part yet:

I'm gonna preface this by saying that not all the names have been accused of bring a sexual harasser but just being an antagonizer, being messy or an instigator which has turned a few females off.

Still bullshit to lump people accused of being "antagonizers" in with dudes who have done a lot worse.

Shit's fucked up all the way around.

Fuck this, if it's still a thing........I want my day in ABW Court bruh.

I've got a right to know my accuser........and what I'm being accused of specifically.

Otherwise, my name needs to be taken off of that list.

Last edited:
nigga finally found some heart

Nah, that's bullshit.

If he's gonna name names, he's gotta tell everything.

Can't be some general statement.

Let the people know exactly what we're accused of.

At the very least, there needs to be a distinction made between the legitimate harassers and the "instigators/antagonizers."

This really has turned into some Me Too bullshit.

So, it's cool now for chicks to make accusations.............hide their hands..........and not even give niggas the opportunity to address whatever it is they're being accused of???

KRS One gif.gif

I swear bruh, if this was your site instead of Goldie's...........I'd have to seriously consider reaching out to Ducky or someone with a similar skillset.

Never really had any problems with you on a personal level before................shit was just harmless back-and-forths to me.

But this shit right here???

Nah, you're foul for this bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back