Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the first time? Why was I never made aware in real time of the complaints? How can anything be corrected if nobody knows anything?
Out of respect for the female, your transgression didn't happen here, but it has followed you

I don't wanna speak to much on it but it appears she has moved on from it

But I will say if you didn't realize at the time what you did was some sucka shit before you did it, then there is no amount of talks that anyone can give you that will make you realize that

Out of respect for the female, your transgression didn't happen here, but it has followed you

I don't wanna speak to much on it but it appears she has moved on from it

But I will say if you didn't realize at the time what you did was some sucka shit before you did it, then there is no amount of talks that anyone can give you that will make you realize that

So I did nothing worth complaining about here..

DA2E2444-BF53-489E-90BD-F81D7E7BC942.gif

So I did nothing here?
My comments were never about you. You do a good job or toeing the line under the guise of your gimmick though.

But I'll say this, that female was specifically asked if she had a problem with you posting here prior to you joining

If she had said no, then you not having this exchange with me today

My comments were never about you. You do a good job or toeing the line under the guise of your gimmick though.

But I'll say this, that female was specifically asked if she had a problem with you posting here prior to you joining

If she had said no, then you not having this exchange with me today

So he wouldn’t be able to post if she had a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back