Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooo but I’m talking the creepy Louis CK kinda sexual harassment to where she felt uncomfortable and would talk to a mod about it.

To me that’s just adults partaking in a joke that’s sexual in nature
Fam, I joke wit women on here the same way I joked wit my kids mother and other women I know...

I figure u do that same

giphy (6).gif

I'm confused

Lmao iight noted but let me ask...if race jones thought it was funny and didn’t complain or take it seriously

Is it okay?

Because in the context of the joke I was saying if she shows me her titties I’ll put wack ass Eddie griffin in my top 3 all time list

It’s not simply “pull your titties out whore”

Fam even if she thought it was funny you just a weird ass dude that cant talk to a woman the same way you can talk to a dude about a topic.

Like why would show me your titties and ill agree with your opinion be a joke in your mind? Even if she found it funny its still shows you got no social skills.

Last edited:
Fam even if she thought it was funny you just a weird ass dude that cant to a woman the same way you can talk to a dude about a topic.

Like why would show me your titties and ill agree with your opinion be a joke in your mind? Even if she found it funny its still shows you got no social skills.

Oh. Alright man I got it

Bruh WHAT IF shes just enjoying an extended weekend inserting bratwurst n pickles in her mouth n yall in here over analyzing her "disappearance" then when its back to regular life she log in n see all this psychoanalyzing of a 48 hr awol n be like

giphy-1.gif

Why tf would a chick wanna post here now???

Smh merge the thirst shit to another thread so this chick can keep her own

Bruh WHAT IF shes just enjoying an extended weekend inserting bratwurst n pickles in her mouth n yall in here over analyzing her "disappearance" then when its back to regular life she log in n see all this psychoanalyzing of a 48 hr awol n be like

View attachment 164452

Why tf would a chick wanna post here now???

Smh merge the thirst shit to another thread so this chick can keep her own

Who you talking about and why is she only eating phallic items in your scenario? Come on man do better

[
black just sat here not two days ago and told y'all why remedy not as active no more but keep thinking it's the females

niggas wouldn't dare tell a chick sitting 5ft from them in a bar they wonder what their titties look like but will do it online without thinking twice then act like that are appalled when a female says she's uncomfortable

and I don't wanna hear shit about no ignore feature. how about you just stop being a damn creep

VtsH.gif

But wasn't u the one ranting and raving about the ignore feature and how great it was whenever yall first implemented it?

Now u up in here singing a different tune and shit like it dont matter because it was brought up how nobody uses it.

I agree, we shouldnt even have to have that shit but its an internet forum, u know how niggas are on these shits.

Sometimes it seem like yall dont even wanna get to the bottom of this shit and address the niggas who causing the problems, yall would rather point fingers at a whole other forum instead of calling out the hand full of niggas thats causing the issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back