Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
doing good...logged on to see what the sports forum was talking about in the nfl thread..chiefssss

decided to do a search on my name beezy and wow...lol can't believe my name is still being mentioned on here

You know the vibes at this point lol

Fuck the NFL and fuck the chiefs

Love you though

doing good...logged on to see what the sports forum was talking about in the nfl thread..chiefssss

decided to do a search on my name beezy and wow...lol can't believe my name is still being mentioned on here
Lol at deciding to search ya name and then surprised its mentioned tho. Its cool to be logged out and lurk.

Lol at deciding to search ya name and then surprised its mentioned tho. Its cool to be logged out and lurk.

Like I said, since reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point

Logged in posted in the sports forum, went to the search function and typed my name in...which brought me to this thread

I don't lurk on here...I only posted b/c it's football season and those that knew me from the IC know

nice to see your old face still here tho...bust a nut yet?

Like I said, since reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point

Logged in posted in the sports forum, went to the search function and typed my name in...which brought me to this thread

I don't lurk on here...I only posted b/c it's football season and those that knew me from the IC know

nice to see your old face still here tho...bust a nut yet?

What he means is, you should stick around.

Well fuck it...that's what I mean. *shrugs*

Not exactly sure what is going on in this thread

sounds like ya'll got a female problem going on here
i'm just back since it's football season

sup elzo hope u doing good

So you're part of the problem that's protecting the culprit, the women file a complaint to you and you just ignore it
Lol

Nice try

Y'all only want me to name names because y'all hoping someone hasn't mentioned your name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back