Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Ok cool, now that he's gone, I for sure knew he would be mentioned. A nigga whole posting style creepy, yet when he accused of being a creep....

surprise-pikachu-meme-000-original-blank.png

How sway?

Don’t feel bad guys because their are a lot more men on this site who do this sorta thing that are even mods and I’m not talking about sexual harassment but instigating, antagonizing others and just being plain messy.

Yup ISWIS!!!

Last edited:
You know what.. Fuck this.

This what y'all want? I'ma let y'all decide what happens to them and we'll see if y'all really care or y'all just wanna draw this out for another 30 pages.

I'm gonna preface this by saying that not all the names have been accused of bring a sexual harasser but just being an antagonizer, being messy or an instigator which has turned a few females off. I tried talking around it hoping niggas would just take a hint and STFU so they can just move better after this thread, but y'all seem to be addicted to chaos which reminds me of Elzo's crusade to find out who the gay aliases were on the IC but anyway

Don't @ me asking what was said about you, just know your name was mentioned at least once on some fuck shit. I'm not about to have a conversation with you about this nor am I mentioning the female who said it, and don't send me no PMs either because they will go unanswered

Deadeye
Allergens
Elzo
Chitown B
Max
Beta ( I'm only mentioning him bc of what Goldie said El said)

Now since y'all not gonna tell them to kick rocks, do what you will with this information.

And JUST when I was about to press post reply, here come Elzo off the top rope mentioning the gay aliases. Lmao

Good fucking night

How many of these people were complained about by the same person?

It went from they was sexually harassed to nothing was done to them personally except the dudes just mean to their male internet friends.

Don’t feel bad guys because their are a lot more men on this site who do this sorta thing that are even mods and I’m not talking about sexual harassment but instigating, antagonizing others and just being plain messy.

Yup ISWIS!!!

They know.

Thank you

If you gonna be the worst, be the best worst you can be is how I was taught
I want an apology for the heinous accusation you made against me a few days ago about chasing a lovely young lady away when it was you all along.

What are you even arguing about at this point?

A few on the list were obvious, Elzo the gay butterfly hunter chasing women off so he can keep his menz close.

Deadeye literally wanders shopping malls stalking women, he should legit be locked up.

Beta/ allergens say some wild shit but also add a touch of humour with it.

At the end of the day if you’re a grown attractive women you’ve been subject to harassment multiple times in life, is it right? No. Will it still happen? Of course.

It’s how they chose to deal with it that matters, if I got posters I don’t like the content of I just use ignore feature.

I haven’t seen a post from half that list in months, because as soon as I saw them posting I knew what type of poster they were from the IC aka fucking clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back