Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you sound dismissive af

This the shit people be talking about

Whether it's a message board, Twitter, etc... Nobody wants to come to these places to be harassed

I hope it was worth the lol's though

So tell me Mr Audemar Piquet what harassment has occurred that warranted complaints? Also did you warn the poster so he could stop? Also I’m not advocating harassment but advocating being direct and transparent. Again my main point is your strategies of going about a message board aren’t direct enough.

You’re saying “it’s uncomfortable here for certain people which is why they don’t post and I wish you guys would just stop it”

How can anybody stop anything being that indirect?

A lot of these male posters fuck with reality tv programs aimed at female audiences, yet you expect them not to be messy and sassy.

firefly.gif

Also the fact that you said I’m trying to use “reverse psychology” let’s me know you’re still missing what I’m generally trying to express to you.

So tell me Mr Audemar Piquet what harassment has occurred that warranted complaints? Also did you warn the poster so he could stop? Also I’m not advocating harassment but advocating being direct and transparent. Again my main point is your strategies of going about a message board aren’t direct enough.

You’re saying “it’s uncomfortable here for certain people which is why they don’t post and I wish you guys would just stop it”

How can anybody stop anything being that indirect?
This nigga called him a watch

You’re looking at me as an enemy you’re sparring with for the moment. I’m trying to just tell you I think you’re going about things the wrong way and or this shit is fucking dumb lol

Maybe my words and phrasing are making you defensive

I apologize

It's not worth it

Enh...if you’re expecting to get some useful information from these 30 pages then you’re 100% right fam...it’s not worth it

BUUUUT...if you want some hilarious banter, pure unadulterated comedy and internetin’ and it’s best..these pages have delivered

Luckily I’m way too old to try/want to learn “proper” internetin’ from y’all so this thread has been golden...

:ualreadyknow:

This was a great read over a delicious breakfast omelette I made...

Red onions
Mushrooms
Green peppers
Honey ham

and this taco Bell breakfast shredded cheese I just had to grab... Smoked bacon bits..... So blaze

Since you dealing with AP you’ll never know who said you antagonized them and he’ll never tell you what you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol relax i thought you had an omelette and then went to Taco Bell

And I got two fists too one for your face and one for... (oh wait I can’t make those kinda remarks on this message board anymore)
You say so much gay shit, I'm glad you kept that comment to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back