Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Ok cool, now that he's gone, I for sure knew he would be mentioned. A nigga whole posting style creepy, yet when he accused of being a creep....

surprise-pikachu-meme-000-original-blank.png

How sway?

lol @ posting this after I logged off.

Like I said last night............if this was the IC it would be understandable.

ABW???

Not so much.

Think about it.

There's hardly any female posters here now............and most of them left when they found out about the IC migration.

So who are we talking about here?

Not one of them can say that I've had any interactions with them that could be constituted as sexual harassment or threatening behavior.

Simply because......with the exception of a small few...........I've barely even interacted with them at all.

So again, who are we really talking about here?

'Cause those are pretty much the only women who've actively posted here since the migration.

Look, AP was being AP.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he dropped the list.

Mainly the fact that he knew nobody was gonna notice that little caveat about some people on the list being "antagonizers" or "instigators."

Even then, it's kinda foul to lump people they find "annoying" for whatever reason with posters who've legitimately harassed them.

He could've easily chosen to just list the posters who were accused of direct harassment, but.........of course.............he wouldn't be AP if he did that.

@AP21

Good job bruh.

Thank you for being who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a great read over a delicious breakfast omelette I made...

Red onions
Mushrooms
Green peppers
Honey ham

and this taco Bell breakfast shredded cheese I just had to grab... Smoked bacon bits..... So blaze

Pothead wigger slang

So it's my fault you don't read everything in it's entirety

You be the last one to the party and still forgot to bring what was assigned to you

Smh

Tell me you didn't know that was going to happen once he saw his name

He did a complete 180 as long as he thought it was someone else
Well i mean when you are totally unaware of something and then you see somebody said something about you as a complaint I would be confused and taken aback also.

But that’s why a mod shoulda let him know when it happens that’s literally your job

Well i mean when you are totally unaware of something and then you see somebody said something about you as a complaint I would be confused and taken aback also.

But that’s why a mod shoulda let him know when it happens that’s literally your job
Like I said, a lack of situational awareness doesn't excuse it

He has been on record talking about things he's said that has made his own wife uncomfortable. He had a moment of self reflection then but I'm supposed to believe he's completely aloof to his online interactions?

And it would help situations if once a dude (mod) says something, dudes don't come out the gate calling him a simp or let her fight her own battles or whatever else dumb shit y'all say

But let's keep acting like the signs aren't there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back