Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t care either way. I’m not here to talk to females solely and they don’t provide anything I need to enjoy a message board. Plus they do not post in places of interest for me usually
So if you claim you don't care, why do you always have the 3rd most posts in these types of threads?

lol @ posting this after I logged off.

Like I said last night............if this was the IC it would be understandable.

ABW???

Not so much.

Think about it.

There's hardly any female posters here now............and most of them left when they found out about the IC migration.

So who are we talking about here?

Not one of them can say that I've had any interactions with them that could be constituted as sexual harassment or threatening behavior.

Simply because......with the exception of a small few...........I've barely even interacted with them at all.

So again, who are we really talking about here?

'Cause those are pretty much the only women who've actively posted here since the migration.

Look, AP was being AP.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he dropped the list.

Mainly the fact that he knew nobody was gonna notice that little caveat about some people on the list being "antagonizers" or "instigators."

Even then, it's kinda foul to lump people they find "annoying" for whatever reason with posters who've legitimately harassed them.

He could've easily chosen to just list the posters who were accused of direct harassment, but.........of course.............he wouldn't be AP if he did that.

@AP21

Good job bruh.

Thank you for being who you are.

@AP21

hold up bruh.........

You edited the notifications out of my post too???

So I can't even notify the women on the board so that they can confirm that I didn't do anything specific to harass them???

Bruh..................

Clay Davis what kind of bullshit is this gif.gif

So if you claim you don't care, why do you always have the 3rd most posts in these types of threads?
This would be a valid response if my responses in this thread wasn’t

1. Jokes

2. Trying to get you to understand why things aren’t working well/or a disconnect

My posts have mainly been giving you suggestions to be more direct for the sake of poster to poster interactions

No man

You and I were having a convo

This wasn't in a pm though bruh.

This was in an open thread.

So we're just making up rules as we go along now?

Or did you do it because you knew that none of them could confirm anything you were saying about me?

This just confirms that I didn't do anything to anyone on that list.

Otherwise, you would've let them see the notifications if for no other reason than to prove your point.

So I can't even notify the women on the board
You do realize they hate that shit....

Like really really hate that shit.

Every time you posted "the list" women complained.

Beezy just came on last night and said she searched her name and was pissed she was still being talked about...

You have to be aware of this.... But you don't care

You do realize they hate that shit....

Like really really hate that shit.

Every time you posted "the list" women complained.

Beezy just came on last night and said she searched her name and was pissed she was still being talked about...

You have to be aware of this.... But you don't care

I don't even post the list like that anymore.

Matter of fact, this is the first time I posted it on this site.

I was literally thinking of every female I know on this site and trying to determine which one could've said what AP was accusing me of.

Nobody on that list can say that because, again........I haven't had any interactions of that nature with them.

I don't even post the list like that anymore.

Matter of fact, this is the first time I posted it on this site.

I was literally thinking of every female I know on this site and trying to determine which one could've said what AP was accusing me of.

Nobody on that list can say that because, again........I haven't had any interactions of that nature with them.
You just did it
They don't like it
Just pointing it out

Carry on

What are you even arguing about at this point?

A few on the list were obvious, Elzo the gay butterfly hunter chasing women off so he can keep his menz close.

Deadeye literally wanders shopping malls stalking women, he should legit be locked up.

Beta/ allergens say some wild shit but also add a touch of humour with it.

At the end of the day if you’re a grown attractive women you’ve been subject to harassment multiple times in life, is it right? No. Will it still happen? Of course.

It’s how they chose to deal with it that matters, if I got posters I don’t like the content of I just use ignore feature.

I haven’t seen a post from half that list in months, because as soon as I saw them posting I knew what type of poster they were from the IC aka fucking clowns.

TALK THAT SHIT MATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back