Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao and smh @ y’all niggaz...

ABW=Microcosm for real life
Awkward/weird niggaz around females on line=awkward/weird niggaz around females in real life

You not gonna change a nigga on line anymore than you gonna change a nigga in real life...either police niggaz accordingly or possibly lose female posters...

With that said...someone made a post before asking about tha VIP section...now if that section was “poppin’” and us “regular Joe’s” were tha only people not getting to interact wit’ tha females then I’d probably believe that niggaz was chasing off women since it’s my understanding that tha women have to vote you in there...but it just seems like some women may have just “out grown” forum life

But again if this not tha case and females have generally complained about dudes then y’all (mods) gonna have to police niggaz just like real life because for tha most part tha innanet in consequence-less...In real life these dudes have to deal wit’ HR at work, police/law in their community and these female’s brothers/dads in tha streets so they get checked for being reckless...but living off tha “niggaz is grown and know better” rule ain’t working cuz I’m 100% positive that if niggaz is weird wit’ females on line then they’re that same way in tha real world...they just don’t have tha anonymity of a screen to hide behind...

Also KYS if you only interact wit females on line AND if your online “persona” is bigger and better than your real life persona...fuckin’ TRAGIC

Now you niggaz go play and don’t make me come back in here...

:ghost:

Lmao and smh @ y’all niggaz...

ABW=Microcosm for real life
Awkward/weird niggaz around females on line=awkward/weird niggaz around females in real life

You not gonna change a nigga on line anymore than you gonna change a nigga in real life...either police niggaz accordingly or possibly lose female posters...

With that said...someone made a post before asking about tha VIP section...now if that section was “poppin’” and us “regular Joe’s” were tha only people not getting to interact wit’ tha females then I’d probably believe that niggaz was chasing off women since it’s my understanding that tha women have to vote you in there...but it just seems like some women may have just “out grown” forum life

But again if this not tha case and females have generally complained about dudes then y’all (mods) gonna have to police niggaz just like real life because for tha most part tha innanet in consequence-less...In real life these dudes have to deal wit’ HR at work, police/law in their community and these female’s brothers/dads in tha streets so they get checked for being reckless...but living off tha “niggaz is grown and know better” rule ain’t working cuz I’m 100% positive that if niggaz is weird wit’ females on line then they’re that same way in tha real world...they just don’t have tha anonymity of a screen to hide behind...

Also KYS if you only interact wit females on line AND if your online “persona” is bigger and better than your real life persona...fuckin’ TRAGIC

Now you niggaz go play and don’t make me come back in here...

:ghost:
good shit brah

Lol it’s like y’all don’t see how childish this all is

It’s a fucking message board

The mods love this shit. Maybe they have some stat that indicates this shit ups traffic I dunno... this thread rung the fuck off tho. And were far removed from the topic at hand.

The mods love this shit. Maybe they have some stat that indicates this shit ups traffic I dunno... this thread rung the fuck off tho. And were far removed from the topic at hand.
Mods????

You and ya gang get off blaming mods for every woe imaginable

And this one goes in the books

See y'all next quarter

Boys pinchin 40 still on the same shit, nothing has changed. it's the same recycled threads with current events. Same boys back biting over hoes they won't get a chance to sniff. Boys poppin they pussy rage flirting with each other.

Extra creepy ass niggas doing what they do.

I couldn't tell you what females where here and left but take the same reasons they left other sites and apply it here.

Boys pinchin 40 still on the same shit, nothing has changed. it's the same recycled threads with current events. Same boys back biting over hoes they won't get a chance to sniff. Boys poppin they pussy rage flirting with each other.

Extra creepy ass niggas doing what they do.

I couldn't tell you what females where here and left but take the same reasons they left other sites and apply it here.
Name dem names cousin

Yo, the couple pages after @AP21 posted the list...

9DB11966-B26F-4899-ACB1-80E7CC288A5D.gif

Niggas was all "post the list, post the list!"

Then when it was posted you could almost hear the record scratch, lol. Niggas started copping pleas fast as fuck, lol.

Since we're naming names, @deadeye , @Beta , and @Alle'Oop were the ones, in that order of vehemence of denial, lol.

Y'all niggas need to accept the gift of feedback and change behavior. No woman owes you an explanation and no trials needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back