Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

• Total voters
What’s crazy is had Nipsey been alive they d prolly would have had him on that stage

I doubt it. The average NFL fan does not know who Nipsey Hustle is. They couldn't name a single song. If you consider the artist that we on that stage I'm sure the average fan could name at least 2 of all of their songs. Nipsey's music didn't have the reach like those other artist did.

Also even though the game was in LA the performance still had 2 New York artist and 1 artist from Detroit so it's not like it was only geared towards LA.

Aight, let's not overboard now.

Nobody clamoring for no Tony Yayo or Lylod Banks either. They damn sure ain't clamoring for them over Game in an LA based halftime show.

I'm not saying that they were clamoring though. I just don't think that Game moves the needle as much as people think he does in that setting. I'm sure when people saw 50 Cent they immediately though about In Da Club and G-Unit shit. What's the first thing people are gonna think when they see Game? Probably a song featuring 50 or some shit that has nothing to do with music like him being a cornball off the mic.

I'm not saying that they were clamoring though. I just don't think that Game moves the needle as much as people think he does in that setting. I'm sure when people saw 50 Cent they immediately though about In Da Club and G-Unit shit. What's the first thing people are gonna think when they see Game? Probably a song featuring 50 or some shit that has nothing to do with music like him being a cornball off the mic.

If it was anywhere else, probably.

But it was LA, weather it's a song with 50 or not, Game would get a bigger reaction than GUnit doing I treat you how to stunt.

If it was anywhere else, probably.

But it was LA, weather it's a song with 50 or not, Game would get a bigger reaction than GUnit doing I treat you how to stunt.

It can't be a song with 50 though because that minimizes 50's impact on the show. So it has to be a solo record by Game. Now which song would Game do that would get a bigger pop than Stunt 101?

It can't be a song with 50 though because that minimizes 50's impact on the show. So it has to be a solo record by Game. Now which song would Game do that would get a bigger pop than Stunt 101?
Didn’t Dre and Snoop perform multiple songs that they were on together why does that matter?

only thing that made sense was doing how we do since 50 was on it and Dre produced it but game isn’t good for business and 50 don’t rock with him

neither does Dre or snoop like that when you really think about it

game a pariah and it’s mostly his fault

images

Didn’t Dre and Snoop perform multiple songs that they were on together why does that matter?

Comparing anything Dre and Snoop did on that stage to anybody else isn't a good starting point for any point you're trying to make.

They were two main stars of the show.

Comparing anything Dre and Snoop did on that stage to anybody else isn't a good starting point for any point you're trying to make.

They were two main stars of the show.
This is the 2nd time (the other in the Power thread) where you try to argue a point I wasn’t making…

lol this is one of those threads where you gotta try to find an argument just to keep the convo going

I swear I tried to make this point 3 pages ago. Now I'm just here for the bullshit Stretch Armstong reaches to make point for Game.

Back