Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

• Total voters
People don’t rock with game because he’s an ungrateful bastard.

When you think about 50’s success I believe a lot of it had to do with how much gratitude he has towards the people who put him on.

He doesn’t bite the hand that feeds him

Dre been distanced himself away from Game way back on Game's second album when they shifted over to geffen records.

You never even see them interact at all as far as I know since then.

im sick of you assholes. Niggas just making up shit to push a wack narrative. Dre narrated Game’s The Red Album. Dre was on the Documentary 2. Game had a solo song on Dre’s Compton album.

im sick of you assholes. Niggas just making up shit to push a wack narrative. Dre narrated Game’s The Red Album. Dre was on the Documentary 2. Game had a solo song on Dre’s Compton album.

You make great points.

But that doesn’t mean Dre fucks with him on the same level as Em and 50…that shit wouldnt even make sense

Dre probably thinks more highly of Kendrick as well

I don't have a narrative to push.

I just forgot about that shit.

I like The Game's music usually.

To the world,Game was 50's artist and since he fell out with 50 ,I wouldn't expect for Dre to add him to this anyway.

When you think about 50’s success I believe a lot of it had to do with how much gratitude he has towards the people who put him on.

He doesn’t bite the hand that feeds him
I'm guessing it was promo or they patched it up,but 50 was publicly accusing Dre of stealing the idea of beats from his headphone company a few yrs ago.

You make great points.

But that doesn’t mean Dre fucks with him on the same level as Em and 50…that shit wouldnt even make sense

Dre probably thinks more highly of Kendrick as well

Name a 50/Dre song or collab within the past 10 years.

Wtf does this even mean? 50 kicked Game out of Gunit, cause Game wasn’t down with 50s beef with Fat Joe, Nas and The Lox at the time.

Wtf does this even mean? 50 kicked Game out of Gunit, cause Game wasn’t down with 50s beef with Fat Joe, Nas and The Lox at the time.
Nah Game started thinking he was David Ruffin

"How about we call it The Game and G Unit?

yeah,that sounds about right

and I'm I'm droppin a new solo album called Game : It's lonely at the top"

Name a 50/Dre song or collab within the past 10 years.

Don’t see why that matters tbh..50 doesn’t have to like Dre or vice versa. But possibly due to Em, their link stayed tight and they don’t let personal shit get in the way of their history together.

Clearly enough to the point Dre had 50 as a surprise guest…like others said he could’ve picked Ice Cube or….The Game lol

Nah Game said “that’s his beef I’m still cool with them”

That’s disloyalty…Game should’ve put G-Unit first….even if he didn’t want any part in the beef he should’ve stated that in the end he rides with Fif and follows his command.

Game has issues with knowing who he’s cool with and isn’t.

He shows time and again he doesn’t know where to plant his feet

I'm guessing it was promo or they patched it up,but 50 was publicly accusing Dre of stealing the idea of beats from his headphone company a few yrs ago.

Im sure they patched it and didnt let shit Go overboard….their loyalty to Em probably kept them together

50 wouldn’t have performed if he had bad blood with Dre

Back