Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Should The Game Been Included In The Super Bowl Halftime Show?

• Total voters
So niggas wanted Game to be Tony Yayo. When 50 fell off so did the rest of them niggas.

This might sound weird, but what about Too Short and E-40?

I'm not much of an E-40 fan and besides Sprinkle Me I can't name another song by him.

But Too $hort has been around longer than Dr Dre.

Seems like Too $hort and E-40 could have each got a 16 bar verse.
They not LA... they Northern Cali.. Oakland

Dre been distanced himself away from Game way back on Game's second album when they shifted over to geffen records.

You never even see them interact at all as far as I know since then.

I really didn’t know this that’s wild tho but not surprising

This might sound weird, but what about Too Short and E-40?

I'm not much of an E-40 fan and besides Sprinkle Me I can't name another song by him.

But Too $hort has been around longer than Dr Dre.

Seems like Too $hort and E-40 could have each got a 16 bar verse.
Dre was around in the world class wrecking cru around the same time Short got his first deal.

Last major hip hop event The Game performed at in LA was Snoop Dogg s festival a few months back.... Wack 100 was backstage brawling

who wants these niggas around

also that was the same event Drakeo got poked up at ..... RIP

Yeah cosign, I think it was Game's manager or Sha Money XL who said that Dre wasn't sure how to promote him so they asked for 50's input and the rest is history. If not for 50, Game might've ended up like Bishop Lamont, Stat Quo, Rakim, Eve, and the rest of the artists Dre shelved. Crazy too cuz you'd a thought Rakim and Eve would've at least put out mad records but nah.

Who was that one nigga from Arizona that was supposed to be Dre's next big artist? He was a real buff nigga that looked like an ex-con and he had that body marked up song.

Back