Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should 'Non Foundational" Blacks be able to use the N-Word?

I tried to not say anything but uh.......I think y'all even talking whatever in this thread is white brainwashing at its finest.

A Jamaican and black American and African are divided by nationality and culture but still black.

It's crazy each looks down on the other and then we look down on each other within the subsets and even break the subsets down further.

You can't say nigga. ok.....katta or whatever the word is..Yet it's used to offend and look down on another black person.

Shit is crazy.

We out here losing and getting picked off and giving away resources and y'all worried about a word and who can say it?

It's plenty of things we can speak about......Like building each other up. Speaking positivity towards my brothers.
Speaking greatness into the universe when it comes to our people. Reaching out to see if someone is OK. Someone may need an ear or just need positive energy. Crack a joke make someone smile. Someone may need to laugh to get them thru the next hour.

This is not important on the grand scheme.

How about coming to a common ground on something since the world is against us.

Jeez.

Something that's been grinding my gears since the i.c. NOW to here at abw. Y'all was all about making this a safe space for women and I get that.

That's commendable but with that said why do yall ve allowing non foundational blacks to say nigga? I don't even say the word but yall be letting cats from canada, the u.k., and even an African say it. Would y'all let these people say this to you in real life without checking them?

Just a random(not so random) thought
If you're black and using in the way we do,it doesn't bother me

And that's what I always tell my fellow black brothers especially the American ones who always try to be divisive...

A race soldier don't look at nationality, creed or culture... he don't matter if I'm from Nairobi or Alabama... I'm a nigger in his eye
You say American but I heard it in London and in Africa and other places.
We are just divisive af for no reason.

Not saying you are not right because that's your truth...But at times the shit irks the hell outta me.

All these problems we have and can't unite for shit.

If we only used our time and energy utilizing all of our real allies instead of spending much needed energy trying to make fake enemies WE’D probably be in a much better space by now....divide and concur at it’s finest smh
Right...
We trying to find reasons to be better than another black person versus trying to find reason s to link up and build with another black person.

But in the meantime your white boss is sitting in a beach telling all ya black asses to go to work during the pandemic.

Whos really the problem.?

Right...
We trying to find reasons to be better than another black person versus trying to find reason s to link up and build with another black person.

But in the meantime your white boss is sitting in a beach telling all ya black asses to go to work during the pandemic.

Whos really the problem.?

Annnd they don’t give a fuck if they are German, English, Irish or whatever Cac lineage they come from...they form up like Voltron and we steady fighting about who’s great great grands were slaves or if they were able to free themselves and migrate or whatever smh

Shits mad disheartening to me frfr

Something that's been grinding my gears since the i.c. NOW to here at abw. Y'all was all about making this a safe space for women and I get that.

That's commendable but with that said why do yall ve allowing non foundational blacks to say nigga? I don't even say the word but yall be letting cats from canada, the u.k., and even an African say it. Would y'all let these people say this to you in real life without checking them?

Just a random(not so random) thought

FE638830-045D-466E-BBB3-0A18A842E936.jpeg

I dunno why so many African Americans seem to see enemies in other black people

I believe its the other way around. pls stop.

Annnd they don’t give a fuck if they are German, English, Irish or whatever Cac lineage they come from...they form up like Voltron and we steady fighting about who’s great great grands were slaves or if they were able to free themselves and migrate or whatever smh

Shits mad disheartening to me frfr
I know what you mean. I been feeling like this lately.

Like a lot of people don't get it.

There is a bigger picture and everyone needs to play their part.

We all have trauma like @CeLLar-DooR said and one is not greater than the other when we all suffer the same.

I hate that we don't see our strength and who really runs what.

People perspective is so jaded..

Someone once said..We are like an elephant in the circus tied to the ground by a rope and a spike. The trainer has us so mentality fucked up....We actually think this rope and spike can hold us. And we go thru life never knowing we can rip the spike out the ground with ease and crush the whole circus. Bring down tents , chase bitches inside , flip cars. Yet....We can't see past the rope.

Shit people actually think I'm crazy for even thinking we have power.

Smdh

Back