Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should 'Non Foundational" Blacks be able to use the N-Word?

Black Americans aren't the only ones who went thru slavery and its ramifications hurt us all.

I dunno why so many African Americans seem to see enemies in other black people

We brothers in trauma King, this is silly
Super silly

then he said “bub”

potential infiltrator

im watching you cuh

@iamtheville

giphy.gif

Man...

There's a reason why American blacks are referred to as African American not American African... no other racial group in America have their ancestral origins put before... they just called

American: Italian, Irish, Japanese, Chinese etc.

@Race Jones is on one ... a lot of ya'll need to educate yourselves reading books

And probably travelling outside the States

The word Niggas is derived from the word nigger and that from negros etc. So why does any black person let alone black Americans want to be referred to as a nigga? When we are more?

Last edited:
Man...

There's a reason why American blacks are referred to as African American not American African... no other racial group in America have their ancestral origins put before... they just called

American: Italian, Irish, Japanese, Chinese etc.

@Race Jones is on one ... a lot of ya'll need to educate yourselves reading books

And probably travelling outside the States
Don't do that bruh.
Nope

Don't do it

My whole thing is I feel like these beefs between different black peoples as a whole are overrated. Like it might be from the internet or too many ignorant personal stories. But let’s be real if America blew up today African Americans wouldn’t be trying to go to Poland or Russia. We trying to go to the Islands or Africa or other black communities in the world.

Yea we just happened to be doing the same exact thing decades b4 y'all
So you Jamaicans were having house party's in the Bronx while black Americans were playing James brown breaks over and over again while black American gangs were dancing to them yelling say it loud I'm black and I'm proud?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back