Welcome To aBlackWeb

should mods be involved in posters beef? +So much hurt and pain in this thread

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So this goes back to niggaz being mad that they can't just abuse women in peace?

Cuz any time another man speaks up, some how y'all creeps try to flip it into capes and not their business like that's a worse offense.

So far the two examples used against me are me warning Sam for calling a woman a bitch, and me going over to the IC to drag trillfate after a friend reached out on Facebookb about how this nigga been harassing shorty for months??

I get it.... Men should just let men harass women..... Cuz fuck saying something. Saying something is the worse thing you can do

But they complain about sausage fest

I think it's a big difference between calling a woman a bitch vs a man

Stop that.

If you have a legit complaint, then make it and I promise you I'll hear it. But if it's like a vague mention of a complaint, then I'm sorry if it gets lost in translation.

If I see a dude just calling a woman a bitch, I'm more than likely gonna say something about that.

If the dude known was making posts like " that bitch beezy". I would have been asked him why she gotta be a bitch and asked him to pull back on that shit.....

But making man chin comments?

Man, if it really bothers you then I'll give homie a warning about those comments too....

But y'all can't be complaining about us getting involved in shit and not getting involved in shit in the same breath.

Either you want it or you don't.

Stop that.

If you have a legit complaint, then make it and I promise you I'll hear it. But if it's like a vague mention of a complaint, then I'm sorry if it gets lost in translation.

If I see a dude just calling a woman a bitch, I'm more than likely gonna say something about that.

If the dude known was making posts like " that bitch beezy". I would have been asked him why she gotta be a bitch and asked him to pull back on that shit.....

Man, if it really bothers you then I'll give homie a warning about those comments too....

But y'all can't be complaining about us getting involved in shit and not getting involved in shit in the same breath.

They want or.

Stop that.

So you pick and choose who you come to the rescue

Back