Welcome To aBlackWeb

should mods be involved in posters beef? +So much hurt and pain in this thread

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly

You throw baseless accusations out all the time for no reason other than to add to your post count

But you had been hibernating for a while so if this gets you back posting, then post up

Ohmars even said it, your fellow mod bumped the thread and you looking like a sucka jack

Yes I did. Any abuse if power should be punished.

That is what happened
No it's not, but it's cool

I'm not about to get trapped into some conversation that I personally don't give a shit about in the first place. Mighty funny what cats who wasn't even involved in the shit remember

But this my last post talking it

View attachment 116532

How many times that word get thrown around... this nigga put his cape on b
You saved the one warning I gave you over a year ago because you called a female poster a bitch.

I think that's the exact definition of saving and mod abuse.

One fucking warning from December 2017.

Not a banning. Nothing like that. A fucking warning.

Yup these mods are out of control....

I'm gone.

Y'all got this

I'm not about to get trapped into some conversation that I personally don't give a shit about in the first place. Mighty funny what cats who wasn't even involved in the shit remember

I'm confused by your statement of wasn't involved, It was between us. You can go back and read the court thread, on the opening statement where I killed you. You were doing too much and thats why I won, not all I deserved, but won't none the less.

Why are you here? You do care, I was there, now you wanna talk type like you mean something

So you didn't put your cape on for OBFresh, you didn't get involved in that when it was none of your business.
That happened on the IC.
I wasn't a moderator.
And she made it my business by reaching out and sharing emails with me.

That happened on the IC.
I wasn't a moderator.
And she made it my business by reaching out and sharing emails with me.

It wasn't your business, you ain't have to get involved. You got this superman complex always wanna save the damsel. Cut that out

I'm confused by your statement of wasn't involved, It was between us. You can go back and read the court thread, on the opening statement where I killed you. You were doing too much and thats why I won, not all I deserved, but won't none the less.
Ok

It wasn't your business, you ain't have to get involved. You got this superman complex always wanna save the damsel. Cut that out

So this goes back to niggaz being mad that they can't just abuse women in peace?

Cuz any time another man speaks up, some how y'all creeps try to flip it into capes and not their business like that's a worse offense.

So far the two examples used against me are me warning Sam for calling a woman a bitch, and me going over to the IC to drag trillfate after a friend reached out on Facebookb about how this nigga been harassing shorty for months??

I get it.... Men should just let men harass women..... Cuz fuck saying something. Saying something is the worse thing you can do

Back