Welcome To aBlackWeb

should mods be involved in posters beef? +So much hurt and pain in this thread

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This all comes down to these niggaz feeling that their never should be any consequences for harassing, abusing, or disrespecting women online.

If everybody just minded their business and looked the other way, this site would be great.

That's what they want

This all comes down to these niggaz feeling that their never should be any consequences for harassing, abusing, or disrespecting women online.

If everybody just minded their business and looked the other way, this site would be great.

That's what they want

I haven't done any of those things

Every beef you've had with me begins with me speaking up after you was talking wild crazy to females..

From bne to whis to Kandy

Not even a cape...

Just something....I saw something I ain't like and spoke up....

And you ain't like that....you just showed your whole hand... Your whole problem with me.... The source of all that anger...
You got this superman complex always wanna save the damsel

That's how you see me..

You a fucking coward b.

Just wanna harass women in peace..... That shit disgusting
Other stuff happened before that point where I'm sure the chicks took it to where it ended up
Of course they did....

I'm done with this

Every beef you've had with me begins with me speaking up after you was talking wild crazy to females..

From bne to whis to Kandy

Not even a cape...

Just something....I saw something I ain't like and spoke up....

And you ain't like that....you just showed your whole hand... Your whole problem with me.... The source of all that anger...

That's how you see me..

You a fucking coward b.

Just wanna harass women in peace..... That shit disgusting

Of course they did....

I'm done with this

I never talked wild crazy to either of them first, I was 56,385 bad words first before I responded. Besides girl mod who have I went after. The answer is nobody, I have not dissed no other chicks on here. So maybe I'm not the problem maybe I'm the victim who handles things himself

Knew it was gonna only be a matter of time b4 mods get blamed

SMDH

Word is a mod “ loaned” ABW bucks to a certain poster to get our names changed.....this the type of shit I’m referring to

It's like 10 regular posters on this bitch "should mods be involved in posters beef" you nerds are fuckin nuts lol

It's like 10 regular posters on this bitch "should mods be involved in posters beef" you nerds are fuckin nuts lol

That joke would've worked in 2017, but there's currently more daily posters on ABW than there was on the IC in 2017 :js4:

That joke would've worked in 2017, but there's currently more daily posters on ABW than there was on the IC in 2017 :js4:

It's true. the shit is silly you're literally talking to yourselves talmbout "beef". FOH

Back