Welcome To aBlackWeb

should mods be involved in posters beef? +So much hurt and pain in this thread

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any other time, you couldn't pay this nigga to start a thread. It's always "one of you mods start it"

But look at when he does start one

To answer the question, as long as no powers are being abused, gon head and keep the party going

"poster's beef" shouldnt even be a thing

that being said, a moderator (essentially a leader)'s only place in it should be to send folks home

beefing on a forum is like fighting in a club full of women

we dont need the bouncers tryna one up niggas, just show em to the door

@Duwop what you do when last nights knuckleheads come back the next night? what about the next week? new day, clean slate or its up to you?

but it is their business..

promoting activity is a mod duty.....

if posters beefing is getting the computers puting, i almost expect a few mods to be in the middle of it.....

That just sounds like a gimmick that can stunt the ABW in the long run

that being said, a moderator (essentially a leader)'s only place in it should be to send folks home

@Duwop what you do when last nights knuckleheads come back the next night? what about the next week? new day, clean slate or its up to you?

That is the adult thing to do... but this ain't warranted here

it's up to me forreal, they stand behind any decision i make

Back