Welcome To aBlackWeb

should mods be involved in posters beef? +So much hurt and pain in this thread

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a lie, but I can't convince you that. So I'm not gonna try.

Nah you're going to see that you do this.

Girl mod called me bitches for hours before I returned fire, she also was the first to bring up my deceased relative but you never fault that person. Why is that, it's always chi-town must have did something before that. That's always your reasoning.

You won't agree but we both know what it is

You have no idea who I pull up behind scenes and who I don't.

Never forget, when we were still cool, I always pulled you up in PM's.

That's the same for everybody I still pm.

I think this has come out before that there's not too many members on this site that I don't have at least one open pm with.

I pm EVERYBODY, CONSTANTLY.

and again... Considering I used to pm both you and fuck head Sam before all the dumb shit neither of y'all niggaz can say I'm lying

CJs and Mods are in their feelings hard in this thread.

2ahyt1c.gif

You have no idea who I pull up behind scenes and who I don't.

Never forget, when we were still cool, I always pulled you up in PM's.

That's the same for everybody I still pm.

I think this has come out before that there's not too many members on this site that I don't have at least one open pm with.

I pm EVERYBODY, CONSTANTLY.

and again... Considering I used to pm both you and fuck head Sam before all the dumb shit neither of y'all niggaz can say I'm lying

You pm'd me one time, stop acting like we were ever cool. You did what you always do and put the cape on and that started the two years of constant disrespect and disdain between the two of us.

You got a history of threatening to punch bitches too. Like you ain't threaten khaleesi b
Why she gotta be a bitch?

And that was like 2014 when she threatened to come to my job. That was self defense more than anything.

Why she gotta be a bitch?

And that was like 2014 when she threatened to come to my job. That was self defense more than anything.

So when someone does something to you it's ok but you get irate when it's someone else.

I never colluded. That's a lie.

And this woman was stalking me and my wife, freely mentioning my children. And would not take no for an answer.

I did my best to seem as detestable as possible to discourage her advances.

And that's the only woman in over 10 years any one can ever say they saw me calling her a bitch. And it was way than well earned.

Plus she never was offended.

You a dummy if you really believed she would come to your job. A female had you that shook b
Who said I believed. All I told her was if she showed up I would punch her in self defense.

Had nothing to do with belief.

Who said I believed. All I told her was if she showed up I would punch her in self defense.

Had nothing to do with belief.

So if she just walked into your job, you'd just punch her? Her not doing anything, just walking around, and you would walk up to her and punch her right?

I never colluded. That's a lie.

And this woman was stalking me and my wife, freely mentioning my children. And would not take no for an answer.

I did my best to seem as detestable as possible to discourage her advances.

And that's the only woman in over 10 years any one can ever say they saw me calling her a bitch. And it was way than well earned.

Plus she never was offended.

Soooo just cause she wasn't offended by that word, it was okay?

Last edited:
Back