Welcome To aBlackWeb

should mods be involved in posters beef? +So much hurt and pain in this thread

???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if she just walked into your job, you'd just punch her? Her not doing anything, just walking around, and you would walk up to her and punch her right?
If you believe that you're a dummy.

I said it just to say it. The chances of me punching a woman unprovoked are higher than the chances of her actually walking in my bar.

I shouldn't have to explain the ridiculousness of these things... But some people seek clarity

Word, freely mentioning a family member. You see where I'm going with this
I ain't gonna pretend to see where none of this is going, because you are clearly trying to liken to completely different situations.

Whatever the fuck is going on between you and Kandy is nothing like me and that chick on the IC. And nothing like beezy and known reason.

All three of those situations are wildly unique and should be handled very differently.

So whenever you tryna go with this is just stupid.

I'm literally at the point now where I feel like I shouldn't do or say anything, cuz y'all niggaz clearly have an issue with everything

If you believe that you're a dummy.

I said it just to say it. The chances of me punching a woman unprovoked are higher than the chances of her actually walking in my bar.

I shouldn't have to explain the ridiculousness of these things... But some people seek clarity

SameBlueAngelfish-small.gif

So she still pulled your skirt... cool

There was nothing okay about that khalessi situation. And I'm constantly disgusted in myself for it ever even happening. Even though I struggle to figure out how I allowed it to begin with.

I think it's kinda shitty that y'all keep bringing it up, like it defines me when it's never happened before, and never since. And it was clear she pursued all the smoke every single time.

But when you got shit head niggaz debating with you, of course they gonna keep bringing up that one thing that happened a billion years ago.

Not shit that happened on this very site.... But old shit from other sites.

I call y'all out for shit y'all doing here

I ain't gonna pretend to see where none of this is going, because you are clearly trying to liken to completely different situations.

Whatever the fuck is going on between you and Kandy is nothing like me and that chick on the IC. And nothing like beezy and known reason.

All three of those situations are wildly unique and should be handled very differently.

So whenever you tryna go with this is just stupid.

I'm literally at the point now where I feel like I shouldn't do or say anything, cuz y'all niggaz clearly have an issue with everything

In this instance you're a hypocrite, no matter how you try and defend it the result is the same.

You can tell when you made a mod mad, cause they start deleting your post. Even if what you posted ain't broke no guidelines

There was nothing okay about that khalessi situation. And I'm constantly disgusted in myself for it ever even happening. Even though I struggle to figure out how I allowed it to begin with.

I think it's kinda shitty that y'all keep bringing it up, like it defines me when it's never happened before, and never since. And it was clear she pursued all the smoke every single time.

But when you got shit head niggaz debating with you, of course they gonna keep bringing up that one thing that happened a billion years ago.

Not shit that happened on this very site.... But old shit from other sites.

I call y'all out for shit y'all doing here

How many women I disrespected on here b? Name 3

You have deleted my post before I got proof too... you remember threatening to ban me
You mean me deleting the posts of the pics and Photoshop you made of my family?

You mean threatening to ban you cuz of my family?

Man shut the fuck up.....

My wife, my mother, my sister in law.

Where did I disrespect your wife and sis in law at? I'll wait, oh yeah... it never happened

@Goldie

I deleted gifs Sam made of my family, and threatened to ban him for making gifs of my family. Over a year ago.

I also called khalessi multiple bitches while she was trying her hardest to troll me and my family. Over two years ago.

Due to these two unforgivable infractions, I have been accused of modding with feelings and these niggaz think I am unfit as a mod.

I think they full of shit.

However if you feel as though they got a point. I'll take whatever comes to me.

U know what.

Y'all win.

Y'all niggaz do y'all. I ain't interfering in none of y'all shit no more.

I made mistakes in the past, I'll say sorry for them right here and hopefully we can all move forward.

Everything y'all accused me of. Yup I'm guilty, I did all that. I'll take whatever punishment whoever deems necessary.

I really don't give a fuck no more.

I never said anything about you and your mod position, I'm just saying you of all people can't act holier than thou when you do the same shit. Goldie has nothing to do with this
You right.

On all accounts.

Fuck was I thinking

@Goldie

I deleted gifs Sam made of my family, and threatened to ban him for making gifs of my family. Over a year ago.

I also called khalessi multiple bitches while she was trying her hardest to troll me and my family. Over two years ago.

Due to these two unforgivable infractions, I have been accused of modding with feelings and these niggaz think I am unfit as a mod.

I think they full of shit.

However if you feel as though they got a point. I'll take whatever comes to me.

Why you @'d him for b?

Why you @'d him for b?
Let y'all know I ain't hiding from the accusations and I'm ready to be held accountable if necessary.

I don't run from my accusers.... I always stand tall right or wrong

Back